• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Brown Rolex

BoostdEDM

Greenlighter
I've acquired a few brown Rolex pressed tabs. They are about 2mm round, the stamp is pressed in faintly and the back side is domed. I did test it with only a Marquis reagent, and the reaction instantly fizzed and went from a slight red to a very chocolate brown after 5-30 seconds. My question is, what could this possibly be? Anyone have any experience with these tabs?

Rolex? Toss them. Not even when they tested perfect on all 5 test reagents would I take one of those. That stamp is notoriously bad and has killed a lot of people. If anyone asked me to name one stamp with a very bad rep it would be that one. Red to chocolate brown is not normal in any case, it isn't MDMA, toss them, do not take them, I'm serious. And if you ever come across that stamp again, don't even make the effort of testing them, that stamp should be avoided until nobody wants to buy them anymore and the assholes that pressed them can't profit anymore. Sickens me to hear they're still out there

Yeah they are still out here.. off white ,beige, and dark brown, 5 point crown (Rolex) I caught these running with some orange bull heads, or Taurus? A friend gave me these tabs to test, and when it reacted as it did, he donated them to me as I am starting to aquire test kits for future testing. The Taurus tested red and stayed a bright crimson red..:-( I am trying to help the small town I live in, I've seen people who claim to be "rolling" when in fact they are totally off on something else, and it's getting dangerous. So I offer free testing for a lot of people I know around here, but sadly to say. The majority doesn't really care. I am fairly new to testing and reading all reactions and I only have a Marquis at the moment, but I do plan on expanding my kit and knowledge as me and a handful of other buddies are tired of bunk crap and horrible nights. We did have A/X tabs here last year that were bomb but those days are long gone unfortunately. Thanks for your reply. These were not consumed by the way.

Send to ecstasydata if you really want to know but I'm with bluebull, chuck the rest in the bin.

Yeah they are still out here.. off white ,beige, and dark brown, 5 point crown (Rolex) I caught these running with some orange bull heads, or Taurus? A friend gave me these tabs to test, and when it reacted as it did, he donated them to me as I am starting to aquire test kits for future testing. The Taurus tested red and stayed a bright crimson red..:-( I am trying to help the small town I live in, I've seen people who claim to be "rolling" when in fact they are totally off on something else, and it's getting dangerous. So I offer free testing for a lot of people I know around here, but sadly to say. The majority doesn't really care. I am fairly new to testing and reading all reactions and I only have a Marquis at the moment, but I do plan on expanding my kit and knowledge as me and a handful of other buddies are tired of bunk crap and horrible nights. We did have A/X tabs here last year that were bomb but those days are long gone unfortunately. Thanks for your reply. These were not consumed by the way.
Very glad to hear that! I was worried for a moment you were going to take them before reading this thread or something. The majority of rolex pills out there are very dangerous. Your friend is very lucky he had the sense to have his pills tested by you, that could have turned out bad, well done BoostedEDM :)

Very glad to hear that! I was worried for a moment you were going to take them before reading this thread or something. The majority of rolex pills out there are very dangerous. Your friend is very lucky he had the sense to have his pills tested by you, that could have turned out bad, well done BoostedEDM :)

Thank you! I'm just trying to help everyone around my area out, he was going to take them and when I mentioned I had a test kit, he was "curious" to see if he was getting bunk... those were his first encounters with these tabs and for me as well. He still did consider taking them when I said, "no buddy, anything that I don't see purple to black is NOT okay with me." Him being somewhat new to this and me being somewhat experienced, he took my seriousness well...serious..lol.....So I spread the word about these two presses going around here hoping I can save some people some headache and lives, since I have read nothing but BAD reports about the Rolex press. Anyways, no way in heck I was going to take them. I've already learned my lesson.. at my own expense unfortunately. Ended up in the hospital for a week due to me being stupid and just taking everything I came across. Now I just want to help people. Mostly are just close friends for now.

Cool. Seems like he has his head on right. He can learn a lot from you if he wants, so don't be hesitant to spread your knowledge, it can save lives :) also good that you're spreading the word, the more people that hear about this press, the better. Avoid like the plague and tell every dealer that sells them what you know about them. They are killing their customers by selling this shit and often don't know it, that's bad advertising

Wow, sounds like quite the experience. Did you ever find out what was in those pills that put you in the hospital? What can also be fun is to buy a dropper bottle testkit and offer free (or donation) testing at festivals. We occasionally do that and the gratitude you get from this is absolutely awesome. Be careful though, not every country considers drug testing legal, so look it up first

Oh yeah now he has his head on right, as I have been testing more of the stuff he's getting.. only to find out it's crap! He made his dealer aware and the guy instantly flushed his stuff.. I guess he cares unlike most dealers.

When I went to the hospital they had found PMA/MDA in my system. The experience was so HORRIBLE, I almost didn't make it. Blood pressure was sky high, I was having terrible hallucinations, sometimes I was unresponsive. This was 3 months ago, and my brain still feels like mush at times...but day by day it gets better. I definitely learned my lesson.

That's a really good idea to offer testing at festivals. Although I live in a very rual town, we don't get to attend festivals very much. Also, I don't believe my country allows on site testing. As this weekend approaches, I do plan on attending a big party and offering free testing to the people who partake.