• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Brown Heroin w/o acidity

MarcAnthony

Greenlighter
Hey all, was curious if anyone could help me out with a predicament I'm in.

I recently picked up some heroin from a guy who I've bought from before and know. The bags looked brownish so I asked him if it was tar, and he replied "Not 100%"
I'm on the US east coast, and have only ever received white. I figured it wouldn't be a problem, because my train of thought was the only difference is that I need some acidity to prepare this. I have citric acid. I poured it in the spoon with some water and when it all seemed to dissolve fine, I decided to skip the citric acid and drew it up and shot up. Now, this stuff was MUCH, much weaker than what I'm used to. Much weaker than anybody would be used to I'd have to imagine, as I don't believe I have any sort of tolerance, I only use heroin about once a week, and prior to today, haven't used in 2-3 weeks, usually anything over 1 bag has me nodding good for the whole night, with this stuff, I ended up shooting six bags and the effects were just noticeable.

Now what I'm wondering is, did I get ripped off, or did I just screw something up due to my lack of knowledge on this subject?
The guy I bought from sells quite a few drugs, but not actually heroin. But usually if I'm picking up other stuff he'll hook me up with it. I know he does skim some off the top for himself when he does this, but it's usually not complete overkill. I know this guy somewhat well and to sell me something that's like 90% bunk doesn't really seem like him. So the only other thing I can figure is that I screwed something up myself during the cooking prep.

Does anybody have any experience with something like this that can perhaps help shed some light on this situation?
Thanks all in advance for replies.