• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brown cola coloured meth in Brisbane?

dosnt sound good whatever it is, what happens when say the maker "burns" the product? does it turn black / brown?

if not, from what i know pure meth is completely clear..... it shouldnt be tainted by anything to make it brown.. Seems dodge, but if thats whats happening across the board, it may be an ingredient thats used?

Dunno, i've had brown base kinda shit that wasnt bad in its effect ages ago.

Fuck if you're smoking that shit, I'd be doing a toulene wash and then dry it out really well first.

Lol, I wish I could find shards at all in Brizzy. Sign me up with brisvegas for taking them fr you ;)

Seriously tho, instead of a toluene wash I would be doing an acetone wash. Acetone is much easier to get (from my experience, I could be wrong), the meth won't dissolve and most impurities will. Just make sure you let it dry out right before you try to smoke it, otherwise you could have it all go up in your face 8o

The only acetone I have seen people screw around with is industrial quality and that is not the same as lab quality. Its bad enough as it is without fucking with it.

Just so p[eople know, a colour impurity can mean anywhere from 1% to 99% of impurities. Sometimes a powder can be off white or beige or something else and still be 98-99% pure.

But in the word of meth, speed, base, ice, whatever form your meth is in, 99% or even 90 or 80% isn't going to be anywhere near what you're dealing with unless it came from a professional real commercial lab that sells to people with licenses only. Its just not in a cooks interest to make a product pure.

I have seen a giant bag of brown base, that was pretty good. Stimulating, but a bit of a chemmy rush if that makes sense, I don't know if its adfulterated, and this stuff was cheap so I'm guessiong dealers are crystalizing it to sell it for double the price as ice.

But I would put my money on the stuff being oxidized a fair bit from a non-washed phosphorus-iodine reaction at synthesis. And the oxidisation made the purple appear more brownish. It would expplain the rush from IV and probably smoking too as iodine has been known to change some drugs when the impurity is leftover in it, normally making it more stimulative, and can even change the high a bit after the rush, headaches and even inflammation pains may increase. It worked that way with 2C-I anyway

The only acetone I have seen people screw around with is industrial quality and that is not the same as lab quality. Its bad enough as it is without fucking with it.

I got some pure acetone from a hardware store, for some...uh, chemistry experiments, I don't see how it would be any different from lab quality and it worked perfectly for my purposes. Is actually really good stuff for cleaning up meth and coke, has been recommended here on Bluelight even.

Mr Blonde said:
I got some pure acetone from a hardware store, for some...uh, chemistry experiments, I don't see how it would be any different from lab quality and it worked perfectly for my purposes. Is actually really good stuff for cleaning up meth and coke, has been recommended here on Bluelight even.

Did you do the old epsom salts trick?

I think brisvegas is talking about a method of using epsom salts to completely dry out your acetone (remove all water). I first found it on a meth purification thread somewhere based in America, where it's hard to find dry acetone.

The stuff I have is 100% acetone, no water or anything so I didn't have to worry about drying it up.

Here is a bluelight thread that mentions using epsom salts in purifying meth. Probably not the best description though.

yep sorry, he mentioned it to me via MSN.
i thought he was talking aboput it as a cutting agent and got lost... wasnt paying attention again.

ahh this shit... i call it 'the coke cola shards'
its actually brown because of pill coating left on the in the reaction and causes it to be a brown colour.. the recipe used to get this colour is with anhydrous ammonia.. the meth itself comes out at a really high purity when made (something like 97 percent) and is actually a very dark brown almost black colour..
my mates also call it the black rock for that reason.. i find it actually has a more distinct taste .. my favourite stuff going around atm.. although because of its high purity people get it and seem the think they can jump the fuck out it before it gets sold which sucks...

the surreal killer said:
ahh this shit... i call it 'the coke cola shards'
its actually brown because of pill coating left on the in the reaction and causes it to be a brown colour.. the recipe used to get this colour is with anhydrous ammonia.. the meth itself comes out at a really high purity when made (something like 97 percent) and is actually a very dark brown almost black colour..
my mates also call it the black rock for that reason.. i find it actually has a more distinct taste .. my favourite stuff going around atm.. although because of its high purity people get it and seem the think they can jump the fuck out it before it gets sold which sucks...

Thats the stuff. It's fucking strong compared to the average crap these days. The brown shit in it tastes BAD in a pipe though.

I got some yellow meth over the weekend. Looked like someone had pissed in it :| Had quite a kick though.

I never had the stuff but I will reply

Its over cooked

end of story