• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brisbane - PILLS CHECK 12/03/02

dude barrels *ahem* k what? do u have test results? any proof? man just coz u get some weird ass visuals doesnt mean u have k...

FFS!!!!!
The above post offers no insight whatsoever regarding what pills are around in Brisbane...and RE: Ketamine in pills, until there is gas chromatography available to punters, no one will know for sure what the fuck is really in pills, so there's no use in trying to sound all knowledgable about it...For crying out loud, just give it a bloody rest!!!!
If you guys keep this shit up, every time a thread titled "Brisbane Pills" pops up, one of the moderators will just close it, on fucking principle! :(
to glory_glamor et all who basically post what pills they have heard of and don't go into a post the size of War and Peace about how many they've taken, whether there is ketamine or ovaltine in them, this isn't directed at you :)
Chuppa chopped-The only reason i was getting cranky is because this is about Pills in Brisbane. If you want to discuss whether hallucinations are due to Ketamine or large amounts of MDMA, maybe you should start another thread? BT closed the other thread, as he had to make various deletions, and now this thread is getting off topic because you are arguing whether a certain pill has Ketamine in it!?!
Anyway, so my post isn't off topic ;) :
007's
Blue Barrels
MTV's
Star of David
White Blanks
...and no, i don't know whether there is any ketamine in them ;)
[ 27 March 2002: Message edited by: samadhi ]

^ok then....there is no appreciable amount of K in both batches of blue barrels that I've seen. If there is k in it, it is below threshold level and of no use anyway!
Stop whining---you haven't added anything useful to this thread either.

*takes a bow* for my on-topic posting!
Thanks Samadi!!
Anyway, back to topic.
I forgot to mention that hugs and kisses are in Brissy too. AKA noughts and crosses.
[ 30 March 2002: Message edited by: glory_glamour ]

White ufo's are back again. Very high quality pills.
White, disk shape with "UFO" stamped on one side. Solid press but no waxy coating.

The ufo's aren't that great. A nice looking clean pill that gets you peaking but not for long enough to call it great. Didn't get jaw action of singles. 6/10. Blue barrels and MTV's are much better.

blue stars of david..... quite a nice pills;
has anybody had white JAG's it was really weird, legs didnt feel attached to body, seeing tunnel vision, couldnt walk straight, generally disorientated, when danceing felt like i didnt want to stop.... but when sitting down i didnt want to get up.... (i think theres a physics law on that (was it newtons 2nd law)????) anyway, just wondering if anyone knows anybody thats had these and had similar effects

Yeah, have had those nights where you want to dance for hours but when you do sit to have a break its f**kin hard to get back up again...I think it depends on the pill you've taken, the crew your with and the mood your in at that time. A night is what you make it...

White elephants
Hugs and kisses (XO)
White UFOs
and apparently the tail end of the diamonds, stickmen, omos and stars are all gone.

I hope that the blue barrels aren't all gone, but they must be running out now. I loved those things...It's the only pills I've eaten for the last 6 weeks now. I have to say that the comedowns have become really long (multiple days) and very draining. My moods have become really polar.

Perhaps it's because you have been eating multiples of them every weekend and you have not given your body or mind the appropriate care and time required to recover from such large doses of such a strong drug?
Take a break man

I am taking a break. Last weekend I had 3 blackouts - my vision went black, my eyes rolled up and my head rolled back. Then I pulled my head back just before I was going over. It happened 3 times over the night and because I pulled out of it and was off my chops I thought it was all cool, but then next morning I had a long look at myself. The honeymoon's over for me. I've only been doing this for 9 months and I jumped straight in the deep end. The person that said "less is more" was definately on to something.

No shit.
The prize for taking the most drugs is first in the dole line.

erm... green number 1's and orange sex are s'posed to be damn nice
I'm sad to see the stars go tho *sniff* they were good to me... *sniff* I'll miss u stars

The green "No1" pills circulating in Melbourne last week were excellent. Identical shape, colour, score, bevel, surface to green windmills... when placed side by side they were indistinguishable from the score side, and their effects were also identical. Would speculate that the same batch of ingredients was used to press pills of both logos.
Test: Marquis - Purple/Black result.
BigTrancer :)

Ahh.. another weekend in Brisvegas....
White UFO- a little crumbly, i found it pretty good
Blue Bentley'sVery small pill, strong blue color with a capital B imprint
These are damn good pills! I only had a half, and i was chopped!! Absolutley! Good pill. Apparently pretty scarce.
Hey Binx- Look harder mate! Because believe me white Star of David's are still in town!
I dropped one at about Midnight last night, and Oh My God i was floored. It absolutley kicked my ass! I hadnt had these before last night, but i know what everyone was raving about. Absolutely, well and truly flogged! This could be my fav pill so far this year. I got home about 5:30am this morning, asleep 1 hour later, if there was a comedown, i didnt notice it!
It is good to see we are getting some quality pills ATM. I think we all rememeber the bad run late last year?
Take care and keep smiling people!
[ 09 April 2002: Message edited by: glory_glamour ]

These stars, are they the same as the old ones? A few people that have had them more recently claim they are a new batch? I only had a few of them about 2-3 months ago, and they were decidedly shitty, i wouldn't rate them above a 6/10.
Friends had some last week and claim best pill this year .. similar to what Binx says.
Has anyone had an older one and a newer one and noticed a difference?
Also, apparently the elephants are shitty too 6/10 material.

^^^^^^^^^ As far as i know they are the same.
6 point white stars. They are unbelievably good!