Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bring Back Chronik Fatigue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, do it so we can all take turns punching him :)

And he can cry about it in every thread.

Was he de-modded?
Why teh bannorz?

It's not like the admins are a fascist junta =D

:D

I like CF, but from what I hear, he needs some time out.

Hope you have a good Christmas, buddy :)

Get used to disappointment, I'm afraid, Steve: he is never, ever, ever, ever, EVER coming back to Bluelight, under any circumstance.

Not as CF, not under another username.

What did he do that was so bad? I recall him leaving some random insults to people a couple times recently, but i didn't think it was really all that bad. Maybe i missed something. That's quite possible since i haven't been on as much lately.

The guy trolled the board quite heavily, after being repeatedly told not to, and reasoned with. He was given a temp ban. While temp-banned, he came back and trolled the board again and again, under multiple alter-egos. Apparently there was some very nasty stuff posted (mostly images; I browse with images off so I didn't see them, but I'm told I was lucky).

The bad material didn't stay up for very long at all; most of you guys would have been lucky enough to miss it, thanks to some fast and effective work by AusSocial mods.

I'm surprised that it happened; I'd always thought he was a pretty good mod, and it seems out of character. But it was completely unacceptable. [Note that if he'd just served the one-week temp ban, and come back and acted normally, nothing more would have been said].

I'd also like to point out that quite often you guys will miss the worst of what happens on BL. That's because our mods are generally pretty good at getting rid of the worst material (spam, goatse.cx, that sort of thing). Trust us, we're not going around banning people for the hell of it :) (except spam bots, they get no mercy). There's usually been a prolonged effort to work things out before we get to a ban.

Ahh i see. That's weird, i wonder what his problem was. Pretty sad if you ask me, taking your issues out on a message board. I did notice he was out of the blue rude on a couple occasions, but i must have missed the rest. But i can imagine it must have got pretty out of hand for him to wind up banned. I am aware you guys are pretty understanding and lenient on this site, so i don't doubt now that he took it way too far. Oh well, good riddance to him i say!

Thanks for clearing that up IJ :) It is hard for those that don't see the behind the screen stuff to understand whats happened sometimes so your input is always welcome :)

drugfukkdrockstar said:
Pretty sad if you ask me, taking your issues out on a message board.

you mean there are OTHER uses for message boards?

Chronic fatigue syndrome, or CFS, is a debilitating and complex disorder characterized by profound fatigue that is not improved by bed rest and that may be worsened by physical or mental activity. Persons with CFS most often function at a substantially lower level of activity than they were capable of before the onset of illness. In addition to these key defining characteristics, patients report various nonspecific symptoms, including weakness, muscle pain, impaired memory and/or mental concentration, insomnia, and post-exertional fatigue lasting more than 24 hours. In some cases, CFS can persist for years. The cause or causes of CFS have not been identified and no specific diagnostic tests are available. Moreover, since many illnesses have incapacitating fatigue as a symptom, care must be taken to exclude other known and often treatable conditions before a diagnosis of CFS is made.

Now after all that do you really want CF back?

I find your meatloaf shallowand pedantic.............oh yea mister I was one the same page......

preacha said:
you mean there are OTHER uses for message boards?

Yeah, not taking your issues out on the board was part of the BLUA that you all signed up to, but no-one seems to read the fine print.

Post #8 by IJ pretty much said everything that needed to be said. He made it his mission to personally attack and deride as many aspects of this forum as possible and couldn't be reasoned with. It's not acceptable behaviour from anyone, so goneskies it is :\

Infinite Jest said:
The guy trolled the board quite heavily, after being repeatedly told not to, and reasoned with. He was given a temp ban. While temp-banned, he came back and trolled the board again and again, under multiple alter-egos. Apparently there was some very nasty stuff posted (mostly images; I browse with images off so I didn't see them, but I'm told I was lucky).

The bad material didn't stay up for very long at all; most of you guys would have been lucky enough to miss it, thanks to some fast and effective work by AusSocial mods.

I'm surprised that it happened; I'd always thought he was a pretty good mod, and it seems out of character. But it was completely unacceptable. [Note that if he'd just served the one-week temp ban, and come back and acted normally, nothing more would have been said].

I'd also like to point out that quite often you guys will miss the worst of what happens on BL. That's because our mods are generally pretty good at getting rid of the worst material (spam, goatse.cx, that sort of thing). Trust us, we're not going around banning people for the hell of it :) (except spam bots, they get no mercy). There's usually been a prolonged effort to work things out before we get to a ban.

That was him, i was online when he was posting those pictures. One of them made me dry reach, it was horrible :( The mods did do a really great job at cleaning it up super quickly though!

And his posts were far too long.
I give up reading after the third paragraph. :\

I didnt see any gross pictures, just that badger badger thing.
Surely he is reading this and soaking up some glory. If thats the case.. Fuck you spammer!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.