• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Brexit: Are you a Leaver or Remainer....

Saw that show yesterday on BBC1 & to replace all the EU workers the Tory party are planning on letting in loads of workers from places like Serbia, this sure made me smile to say the least.

What I have seen of the women from that country they sure look better than the load from Romania & I am quite a fan of Arkan & his tigers. Let 'em all in I say I've been after a wife for sometime & most English women just don't cut it for me.

KingOfWessex said:
Its a bit of a grey area i imagine (Sprinkled with glitter)

In fact i retract my post and apologise to all those who lined up ready for there turn

It's come to my attention that it's only gay if your balls touch, or make eye contact.

It's beyond me how, in these times of austerity (and regardless of the pros and cons of Brexit), anyone in their right mind could vote for an outcome that will (and already has) cost billions of pounds to implement, thus plunging us into a deeper more protracted period of austerity.

Therefore, anyone that voted leave is a fuckin selfish cunt who has no thought for the future generations who are going to have to mop up this sorry mess.

What's even more ridiculous is that it's already cost us dearly, yet may never actually happen...

The people of the USA keep voting against banning guns and introducing universal free medical care, so we British are hardly unique in voting against our own best interests. The gutter press have fed a torrent of misinformation about the EU, including fabricating stories from whole cloth about non-existent regulations. Immigrants are unfairly blamed both for taking all the jobs and claiming benefits (they can't be doing both; also, they're doing jobs that most Brits wouldn't even countenance). There is a suggestion that immigrants drive down wages by being willing to work for less; but if that were the case, any employer paying immigrant workers less than local workers would be breaking EU law and could be reported to the authorities. It's not an immigrant's fault, if some boss is prepared to pay them lower wages than you. If they are claiming housing benefit, then 100% of that ends up in the pockets of landlords. (Even if a mortgage-holder is receiving housing benefit, it only covers the interest portion -- not the repayments against the outstanding amount.) Everything possible is being done to divert your attention from the people who are really fucking it up for everyone else: The rich.

The people of the USA keep voting against banning guns and introducing universal free medical care, so we British are hardly unique in voting against our own best interests. The gutter press have fed a torrent of misinformation about the EU, including fabricating stories from whole cloth about non-existent regulations. Immigrants are unfairly blamed both for taking all the jobs and claiming benefits (they can't be doing both; also, they're doing jobs that most Brits wouldn't even countenance). There is a suggestion that immigrants drive down wages by being willing to work for less; but if that were the case, any employer paying immigrant workers less than local workers would be breaking EU law and could be reported to the authorities. It's not an immigrant's fault, if some boss is prepared to pay them lower wages than you. If they are claiming housing benefit, then 100% of that ends up in the pockets of landlords. (Even if a mortgage-holder is receiving housing benefit, it only covers the interest portion -- not the repayments against the outstanding amount.) Everything possible is being done to divert your attention from the people who are really fucking it up for everyone else: The rich.
i said it before ill say it again doesn't matter if we leave or not leave nothing is gonna change its just a show to keep the public happy im sick of hearing about brexit the only good thing that come out of this is a new biscuit based on brexit atleast we will have a laugh then

i said it before ill say it again doesn't matter if we leave or not leave nothing is gonna change its just a show to keep the public happy im sick of hearing about brexit the only good thing that come out of this is a new biscuit based on brexit atleast we will have a laugh then
If you were a clock, you'd be twelve hours out.

If Britain leaves the EU without a trade deal, everything will get more expensive. "Only" 40% of our imports currently come from the EU, but a fair bit of the rest comes from countries with which we have trading arrangements brokered through the EU -- and which they will not be obliged to continue to honour when we leave. And that 40% plus the rest is disproportionately everyday goods. So 10% tariffs will push up prices by about 8% even without the inevitable shortages caused by trying to second-source food for 25-30 million people and the inevitable delays. Two or three days with no food on the shop shelves, and people are going to start rioting.

Oh, and governments around the world are watching wide-eyed as the duplicitous, swivel-eyed loons show them exactly who is going to be seeking trade deals with them. The USA are going have us over a fucking barrel. All the cheap crap we want, in return for our newly-privatised hospitals, schools and prisons. And the EU will start tightening their borders, if we start allowing chlorinated chicken, hormone-filled beef and other agricultural products banned in the EU into this country.

Meanwhile the ERG will have stashed all the money they made out of naked short selling Sterling and asset-stripping the UK, safely out of the tax inspectors' way in their offshore accounts.

(And if that wasn't scary enough, EU member states are allowed to declare war on non-member states if wethey commit some egregious breach of International Law that seriously harms them.)

Simple solution then, be rich.

If you were a clock, you'd be twelve hours out.

If Britain leaves the EU without a trade deal, everything will get more expensive. "Only" 40% of our imports currently come from the EU, but a fair bit of the rest comes from countries with which we have trading arrangements brokered through the EU -- and which they will not be obliged to continue to honour when we leave. And that 40% plus the rest is disproportionately everyday goods. So 10% tariffs will push up prices by about 8% even without the inevitable shortages caused by trying to second-source food for 25-30 million people and the inevitable delays. Two or three days with no food on the shop shelves, and people are going to start rioting.

Oh, and governments around the world are watching wide-eyed as the duplicitous, swivel-eyed loons show them exactly who is going to be seeking trade deals with them. The USA are going have us over a fucking barrel. All the cheap crap we want, in return for our newly-privatised hospitals, schools and prisons. And the EU will start tightening their borders, if we start allowing chlorinated chicken, hormone-filled beef and other agricultural products banned in the EU into this country.

Meanwhile the ERG will have stashed all the money they made out of naked short selling Sterling and asset-stripping the UK, safely out of the tax inspectors' way in their offshore accounts.

(And if that wasn't scary enough, EU member states are allowed to declare war on non-member states if wethey commit some egregious breach of International Law that seriously harms them.)
lol you think the eu is gonna declare war on someone for breaching interntional law no mate the usa and uk are the biggest internationak violators so is the eu gonna declare war on usa? I think not.

i see you have been hyped for for the brexit blitz by the media i am not gonna infect myself with brexit frenzy by reading it but when brexit is over with we will see who is right ;)

Want to understand the EU just go look at the statues outside the building, the L'espérance come right to mind for example.

Democracy is an illusion, your not free to live how you want.