Nurse Ratched Bluelight Crew Joined Feb 25, 2021 Messages 9,650 Location Michigan Dec 1, 2021 #21 Come baaaaaaaaaack @7crows ...............you are getting all kinds of good answers and it's a great Harm Reduction thread. Hope you and your bf are doing better and please pop back in and let us know how things turned out. Everything okay?
Come baaaaaaaaaack @7crows ...............you are getting all kinds of good answers and it's a great Harm Reduction thread. Hope you and your bf are doing better and please pop back in and let us know how things turned out. Everything okay?
SoCalShordie Moderator: NMI Staff member Joined Nov 3, 2021 Messages 2,145 Location LaLa Land Dec 1, 2021 #22 Jennn said: That was me who got the reaction . it was gone by morning. I will never IV again after that. My whole body went into convulsions , scary stuff Click to expand... My bad girl, I misread your post. Glad you’re no longer having these scary symptoms. I used to make sure I balled up my cotton really really good before dropping it in the cooker, maybe that’ll help
Jennn said: That was me who got the reaction . it was gone by morning. I will never IV again after that. My whole body went into convulsions , scary stuff Click to expand... My bad girl, I misread your post. Glad you’re no longer having these scary symptoms. I used to make sure I balled up my cotton really really good before dropping it in the cooker, maybe that’ll help