Brag about a rave/DJ/club event you are going or went to!! :

Shawn Rudiman and Sassmouth was pretty sweet last night. Spinning together, solid techno.

Seeing Disco Biscuits for Halloween (not really electronic, but whatevs). Be my first cool halloween show that I've seen

Shawn Rudiman and Sassmouth was pretty sweet last night. Spinning together, solid techno.

Seeing Disco Biscuits for Halloween (not really electronic, but whatevs). Be my first cool halloween show that I've seen

How were the biscuits last night jeezy?

First set looks like the titties. Second set could go either way. Covers can be fun but I usually prefer an untzy dance party second set.

Wished I was there or at hulaween.

I had a blast both Friday and Saturday.

Fridays second set was pretty raw The Very Moon> I-Man1> Little Betty Boop1> Tricycle> Run Like Hell. I was a bit too high though and spent too much time smoking and talking but it was real fun.

First set Saturday was sweet, my buddy and I were like 6 rows from stage and dead center. They were playing pretty tight, Barber fucked up a couple times, but I'm not complaining at all.

For the second set We ended up going up to a box that our friends brother had with a bunch of his crew. I like the Funk set, although there were rumors of a perfume or tractorbeam set. The horns missed a couple cues and looked a bit confused at first but that could of been the LSD. They ended up turning it on midway through the set. They brought out a chick singer Alita Moses who was great (and very sexy). Overall very fun Halloween.

Set 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWY13GLBcpY
Set II: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xE_yniVJP8

Going to this in a month, pretty excited
unnamed5.jpg

Tiesto is coming to town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Yay!!

It's $65 per person though. :eek:

AND it's not really to my town but actually really far away... like 2+hours ONE-WAY.......

Soooo, we are thinking of staying at a hotel for a couple nights since driving will be shady!

I'm thinking of candy flipping. :]

Last edited:
it was great. oddly, the amazing visual display kept the room really bright which was weird to me - i'm used to dark, dim dancefloors and it was a bit disconcerting. i'm not sure who came on for the last hour - after ace ventura - but it may have been paradigm. my favourite hour of the night :)

alasdair

nice! I've seen lawrence spin a few times down here. he always throws it down. :)

I'm going to see Kasatka, Kashyyyk, Mubali and a few others at this outdoor party this weekend.

Full Power %)

ESCAPE: PSYCHO CIRCUS, OCTOBER 28-29

Its no 2009 raving like when i started but Socal still has some quality events!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK AT THIS LINEUP

Especially looking forward to Tchami, Tiesto, Yellow Claw, Dash Berlin, Dirtyphonics, Borgore and Zomboy

14225484_1455400921142952_4240208594307575301_n.jpg

Last edited:
just got my tik for fomo, has metro boomin, flosstradamus, desiigner, ow babyyyy

the venue is an old jail?