• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bought an 8 ball of coke and it smells and tastes horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meloney2

Greenlighter
Have not done coke since the 80's. Roxys were my thing until I fiquired I was blowing all my retirement savings on them. Been getting them from same guy for years, large quantities no problems.
I got about 40 subs. Been on sub maintenance several times in past. Had these left over. Wanted one last fling so to speak so I call this guy. Coke is not his thing. He gets some and brings it to my job site outside. I pass him money and he gives me product.
I did not pull it out of pocket until I got home and the odd smell hit me right through the baggie. I know it was the cut but I've never smelled or tasted anything like this before. Smells like piss or skunk or burnt plastic. Some nice rocks but grades only fair. What kind of cut would smell like this?

In countries where coca leaves are grown and extracted they use gasoline to cut it with, and even a cattle de worming medication. It is anyone's guess as to what it was cut with in that country and by the dealers it went through before you got it.

If it smells weird or gross don't use it. Buying drugs at your job is never a good idea either.

Thanks for reply. If this was a cut they used out of country and tried to drive it over border in semi or whatever they would not need any dogs or xray machine. The border agent would smell this shit just walking around the vehicle.
I agree its not a good idea buying drugs at job but I'm self employed and work outside year round. Its actually pretty safe. Been doing it for many years.

Its really impossible to tell without getting it tested. Id stay away from it. Also coke will blow through that savings pretty quick. Going to close siting endless speculation.

Its really impossible to tell without getting it tested. Id stay away from it. Also coke will blow through that savings pretty quick. Going to close siting endless speculation.

Seconded. You gotta test that shit. Anything else will be speculation, plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.