• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Boofed 3mg of meth

Carmalicousness

Greenlighter
Accidentally boofed mg of meth instead of .3. What’s gonna happend to my insides? Already crapping out pieces of stomachs lining

If that's 3g I would get to a hospital, they can give supportive care in case of cardiac issues

If its 3mg you're probably fine but I'm assuming you meant to plug 0.3g and did 3g on accident? That's a shitload

If that's 3g I would get to a hospital, they can give supportive care in case of cardiac issues

If its 3mg you're probably fine but I'm assuming you meant to plug 0.3g and did 3g on accident? That's a shitload
He said he accidently did .3 not 3 grams.
I mean .3 is a big dose but definitely not anything to get scared about. I know a guy who IV's that amount every other day. But I'm unsure why OP was originally trying to do 3mg? That's basically nothing. Even prescribed desoxyn doses are higher then that.

I'm just getting more confused. Was it supposed to be 300mg and they did 3mg on accident? Why would they be crapping out stomach lining? 3mg would do close to nothing to a tolerant user

Yea why is a smaller dose a problem at all??

-GC

If you genuinely mean 3mg, then expect less fireworks than a strong cup of tea or coffee might bring.

So a poster who accidently boofes 3 mg's instead of 0.3, 0.3 of what? A Gram, that would mean you boofed 3 mg. instead of 300 mg.

Crapping out your insides at 1% of the dose you aimed for? Illusion's, or some unrelated medical issue? Or am I missing something.

Yeah, I'm guessing 3g was meant, in which case I hope OP got to a hospital ASAP.

Well thankfully they posted here many hours after the fact meaning they survived, so that's a good thing at the very least

Nobody is "crapping out pieces of stomachs lining."
That's utter nonsense.

and, how does one actually mistakenly boof 3g meth? That's a lot of crystal, you cannot fail to see with your eyes that it's a lot. It would have to come already prepared surely, like a pre-loaded syringe. But who would do that?

@Carmalicousness please enlighten us, what actually happened and with what weight?

If it was a 3mg dose he’d feel more off railing an aderall. I’m confused here. Surely he meant 3G. And if so he needs to go to a hospital now,
when I went in for my 3 year prison sentence 12 years ago I watched a guy overdose and die in front of me because he’d booted 5g of meth to take it into prison with him and the condom it was in broke