Boo7—October 12th—Randall's Island, NY

Come original you got to come original
All Moderatah's, Come original
Ya got to come original ya got to come original
Hear why!
Getcho ass kicked by the one Jamal and
If Erik comes, he won't come from far and
Lively on tha floor is the one David Trey
The forum is tha Northeast and you know we ain't sleeezaaaaay!
[ 13 September 2002: Message edited by: TopRocka ]

^^^
LOL!
Hell must be freezing over or something... hehe
I can't believe Katie and Dave are actually coming out of New England for a party! Schweet!
Katie, you ARE really coming this time, right? ;)
Kewl Kev T. WTF is up man?
-Teddy

godfuckingdayumit!!
if toprocka goes.. i have to..
wtf i have to meet this kid.. :)
after all this time.. and defending me and all that..
grrrrrrr!! bah!
*cranky!*
and maui.. well DUH.. who else would i have been talkin to!! ;) u owe me! :D

^^^^^ AWWWWWW are you talking about me, gorgeous, I'm RIGHT HERE, hahaha yeah!!?? But yep, yep I'll definitely be there for ya ;)
[ 13 September 2002: Message edited by: sugafist ]

/me considers bringing handcuffs to party :p
ok ok well since i OWE you and all ;)

Originally posted by aliengrrl:
so maybe this will be my first american party in a loooong time. i've been missing those rave parties, sort of. i haven't been to a party since last summer i guess, in nyc. so this could be interesting, and fun hopefully.
i'll be nice to finnaly meet this sex babe from VT
[ 13 September 2002: Message edited by: ScaryRaver ]

This is gonna be a long but fun weekend, so uh..how far is it from ohio to nyc? MIDWEST REPRESENT! ok bye.

^^^
Say it aint so....... I get to see dem crazy cool oh-HI-o kids again??
Can't wait to chill wit you, Ryan, P2xokie, and James again.
Tell Ryan to IM me....
-Teddy

Anyone think of inviting Christina to ride with em? She IS back in town ya know!

Hey anyone heading down from the Boston area that needs a ride, I chartered a bus. Its $100 bus & ticket to Boo. We will be hitting up the afterhours at Keyskate. Get in touch if you are interested 781-249-9600 or [email protected]. More details are linked on the first page of this thread.
~Matt

Erik maybe we can convince each other!.. TopRocka, Maui and Suga are doing a good job of it..
maybe i'll get spanked again at this party like i did at starscape! haha
*licks erik*.. does that work?!
fuk the party.. imma people whore.. i just wanna see mosta you~!! :)
(and dance... cause it;s been too fuckin long!! .. and DJ funk makes me wanna shake my lil whore ass around all nite.. rofl!)
[ 13 September 2002: Message edited by: Bi KaNd*E* RaVeR ]

The only thing that will convince me is if a fucking ORGANIZED meetup happens. I'm so sick of everybody telling me they're going and then standing around with 4 other people feeling like a loser waiting for them to show up.

Sarah: Christina (jungle_gurl) is in Boston. I think Katie should go pick her up =P
Erik: you know I don't do meet ups, but if that will make you go, I shall be there.
Jen: Go. You have no reason not to. You get to see cool BLers, meet Toprocka, and shake your ghetto booty. What more could you ask for?
Thank Dave for talking me into going. And I am pretty sure PiMPSHoT, oops, Coldshot Kev is coming with us!! APC reunion? fahkin crews and gangs and what not. how ghey. lol. j/k