Boo 7-10/12/02-Randall's Island NY

I haven't been to a party since last November! I'm, so out of loop :( what to do, what to do....JAMAL!!!! heheh I love "yelling your name" you goin on a bus trip?
*Amy*

bus trip? u must be high or something. no. haha. Sorry AMY!!!!!!!!!!!! =P

tyson, you're lucky if i let you hang on to the roof :)
but yeah, i'll be at the stamford meetup... luke/chrissy, email me [email protected] and tell me where and when and if you want me to pick you up at your apartment.
and who am i picking up tickets for? there's no way i can front much cash for this, so i gotta get dem billz if you want your ticket :)

OHHHH SHIT!!! Does this mean Ryan will be making a Northeast appearance??? You Ohio kids were some of the chillest that I met down at Starscape. Can't wait to see ya guys again.

Hey, this is a random question, but does anyone know if this event is all underneath outdoor tents? Just curious, cause i've never been to Randall's, and my lungs have a problem with smoke-filled indoor venues.

yeah actually i believe he said he was going to make it out, starscape was too much fun wasnt it! Makes me wanna move out to the east coast more each time! Lets hear some FAWKIN TECHNO!

most of the stages are under tents but the sides are all open..the main stage is not under a tent though

You, we actually always end up saying that about the kids we meet on the east coast too hmm?!

can anyone email me info. on affordable hotels/motels/inns close to this event other then the ones SOE suggested.
preferably around Harlem or the Bronx, Manhattan is way too expensive

Anyone have any idea what the security is going to be like; i.e. searches, pat downs, etc.? Do you think that you could bring a camera?

Anyone going to Boo wanna wrestle? Or fight somehow? I have been looking to get into a brawl, but I am not the type to just start with people for no reason. Anyone? Anyone? ::sorry for the randomness at 3:10am::: SsSsleeeeepppppp....

ok people...so, boo is now about 2 weeks away. anybody have any idea or plan for a meetup? i'm going to meet all you fawkers :D hopefully anyways.
i haven't yet gotten the chance to meet ANY Bl'ers or do a meetup (obviously) so -- if anyone has any idea on what we're gonna do...or wants to organize something--please do!!
apparently my friends and i are going down on friday afternoon to stay in a hotel in jersey, and will be staying till sunday late afternoon. so...i guess i'm able to meetup b4hand, if anyone is trying to do that.
c'mon slackers, lets figure this out :D
~kristen

Jamal - I'll Wrestle you!! anytime baby!!
*lick*
*tackle* :D
I need to let my aggression out too.. :D

Originally posted by MrJaMaL:
Anyone going to Boo wanna wrestle?
"Sal Bandini! Wanna wrestle?"
You know, if I wasn't going to Boo to have fun, I might say something like...
"I'm ya huckleberry."
But I'm not cruisin for a bruisin at ths party... anyone who'd willingly take on MrJaMaL needs to have their head examined.

Originally posted by Bi KaNd*E* RaVeR:
Jamal - I'll Wrestle you!! anytime baby!!
*lick*
*tackle* :D
I need to let my aggression out too.. :D

Oh, but you said you weren't going. Your loss =P
Me and Dave were gonna tag team you....Oops I mean wrestle as a tag team. lol.
Originally posted by Web:
But I'm not cruisin for a bruisin at ths party... anyone who'd willingly take on MrJaMaL needs to have their head examined.
Haha. I was just kidding. I wouldn't wanna fight at a party, just to get kicked out.