PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

BMX on a hullucinagen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXMkid420

Bluelighter
wassup niggas, well im going to a dirtjumping comp tmrw night and i got the idea to take a hullucinagen or some other drug while in the comp. i can ride on bud just fine, on E i can do stuff i normally couldnt. on shrooms im just really confused and tripping then i think why am i rideing right now then i get off my bike. wat about a moderate dose of acid? or maby a 2cx? im open to suggestions.(please no one say DXM i have tried and lets just say jumping on DXM isnt really possible haha)

this is a really, really bad idea, no matter how experienced you are with psychedelics or BMX.

since you have tried tripping & riding before, i would just suggest waiting until after your competition, and perhaps start slow. lsd will probably be your best bet.

be safe!

ok i was thinking LSD or possibly ketamine. btw i wont have to worry about people knowing im tripping

the whole reason for this thread is because you no how some drugs can just put you in a zone of kickassness? well thats what E does for me and BMX, bud can be both good and bad depending on wat kind of weed and wat high it gives. i was thinking LSD because one time i did a pretty high dose of LSD and i was sooo focused on everything i was positive i was seeing through people(still somewhat belive i was). i figure if i can get to this state of concentration i will win forsure

Ketamine is the wrong answer.

If anything, I would suggest methamphetamine but at sub-hallucinogenic levels.

Then again, I don't suggest using any mind or mood altering substances before BMX or BMX either for that matter but especially not drugs and BMX, and neither do I recommend methamphetamine to inexperienced users which you may or may not be for all I know.

Last edited:
im sure tripping will be the worst idea ever. Im sure youll be able to ride a bike, but you're not just simply riding a bike. Your coordination is going to be off, wayyy off.. you'll most likely fall over the place and make yourself look like an ass.

Why not just go sober and enjoy the adrenaline rush?

dude you should totally dose 3000 mic's and a quarter gram of ketamine.

make sure to tape it :D

If riding a BMX takes yer fancy when you're tripping then who knows? Could be fun. Doubt it would be everybody's cup of tea but people like different things. I'd suggest wearing appropriate safety gear if you do cos your concentration levels may not be too great.

Other than that I don't really see what the point of the thread is and as it's a variation on a "What should I take?" thread it's closing time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.