• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Blurry vision

Lovekats

Greenlighter
Hello, has anyone had a similar experience? A friend of mine has some “cocaine” and every time they do a line their vision becomes blurry, very apparent when trying to read text or focus on close objects and it stays that way for aboit 20 minutes afterwards. They have prescription reading glasses but its not often they need to wear them and this is much worse blurriness than they encounter when reading normally.
We are pondering what its is and if its what its cut with. Although only a test can give them a more definitive answer and in the meantime, swimmer is out of tests for today and thought someone might be able to relate and know what could be causing it.
Thinking some type of opioid but not sure. Will definitely check back once its tested.
Thanks

hi and welcome to bl. <3
ihave experienced the blurs from yay and attribute it to being up too long and a need to rest ones eyes for a bit. this may not be the case here but just throwing that out there.
curious re: testing the product. plz keep us updated?
thanks and be safe 1

listen to these guys i rarely see drs.
legit info. prolly does have something to do with vascular and/or other factors

Smoking crack does this to me. Nasty side effect & im diagnosed with heart disease 7 previous heart attacks amd s double heart bypass at 36 so for me anyway its linked to heart health. Id seek advice if i was them 110% dont play with health get it looked into better safe than sorry.