• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighters you miss

phase_dancer.
Reading his posts really pushed me to pursue a tertiary science education.
His contributions to early bluelight days and to the harm reduction movement as a whole... pretty impressive.

Unfortunately the members I miss the most are more often dead rather than just moved on.

Phreex(RIP),,, technoharmony(a good friend still even though not active apparently) ... MazDan and I we met on BL(the fun we had I'll never forget. I tried clean MDMA with him, tried and LOVED not I.e nangs I.e nitrous bulbs. Went on munted adventures etc.....

Doofqueen, SPLATT(RIP BUDDY), JAKEPERSON(RIP BUDDY)

There's plenty of others but my memory is shot. BL was a very different place once apon a time.

Last edited:
phase_dancer.
Reading his posts really pushed me to pursue a tertiary science education.
His contributions to early bluelight days and to the harm reduction movement as a whole... pretty impressive.

+1

tentram
sustanon
jakeperson
psilosubnaught

Unfortunately the members I miss the most are more often dead rather than just moved on.

Phreex(RIP),,, technoharmony(a good friend still even though not active apparently) ... MazDan (my first ever boyfriend/serious relationship and we met on BL(the fun we had I'll never forget. I tried clean MDMA with him, tried and LOVED not I.e nangs I.e nitrous bulbs. Went on munted (often sexual) adventures etc.....

I miss a friend whom I won't mention their username but we became very close and maybe got too confident with new substances as soon after we began IV'ing he died from an overdose of Diazepam/IV heroin/IV meth & steroids. I thought that rather than injecting him which felt wrong to me I'd demonstrate the correct procedure so he knew what could go wrong and to this day I still don't know whether it was the right decision instead of just making him look away while I did the injecting but I guess no one will ever know. I feel responsible for his death even though I tried to do the right thing and he died 2 years after the first shot. I miss him so much. We were like Bros.

Sustanon was cool but disappeared one day and he didn't IV for the years that I knew him so while OD is mildly possible I think he just got over BL or went back to Europe. Kandy-K was silly but fun and full on and often quite a worry as she liked to push her limits and had not a lot of self worth at times but she was very engaging and knew how to keep us reading.

Doofqueen, SPLATT(RIP BUDDY), JAKEPERSON(RIP BUDDY)

There's plenty of others but my memory is shot. BL was a very different place once apon a time.

jebus.. a strong post there mate.. a few names in there i know of, but don't know personally, who are no longer with us..

sounds like things have been a bit rough over the years.. hope all is well now.

Indybreaker RIP. Fentanyl is a devil drug, treat with caution unless you want to join the 27 club, like Indy did. Amazing guy talented artist and DJ. Buddies with SPLATT IRL. Been a bunch of people IRL and on BL passing over. Seems the older you get the more friends you lose...

Said it once saying it again RIP Jakeperson good value and some great posts.

The former lovepsychadelics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss Mariposa. She was incredibly unique. A good mix of serious debate and silliness and not a bad bone in her body. RIP my mate.

Me of course lol been a few years even though not missing a few here id like to mention....herbavore and badfish45.just found the 2 year old msgs. Missed everybody here though!

I miss Mariposa. She was incredibly unique. A good mix of serious debate and silliness and not a bad bone in her body. RIP my mate.

I met her in Boston. At first I didn't think she liked me, but I soon found out I just read her wrong. She turned out to be such a good friend and just a wonderful and brilliant person. It was a sad day when she passed. I'm still surprised she ended up liking me... she had way better judgement than that. =D

I haven't seen crOOk around here in a long time. I hope the 3 Fluoro Phenmetrazine hasn't done him in.

I miss that eggman. He was a real cunt but a fair and awesome moderator

There's a few I remember and many I have forgot. Many that kept me sane and some that became good friends.

^ no way! hey stranger - what you been up to?

alasdair

haha how surreal.

just thought of bluelight and decided to come and say hi. first thread i open and my name is the first word WHAT IS GOING ON. (and what did i do??)

anyway hi who's still here?

(and hi alasdair! i wonder if you realise we are FB friends; i think i joined FB just as i left BL so there are a bunch of connections i have who don't realise i am, in fact, this person.)