Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighter you would most like to punch in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
keystroke said:
^ that's basically my theory, 04s especially (mostly) in the lounge

;)

theres a couple in here that i would mind flaming with prejudice, but i dont cause thats kinda *not* the way things are done in here (Aus social);)

Until then, just be happy with my hitting Christian Soldier (who is an 04) who posts aimlessly in T&A.

Haha. I dont like violence 8) *sccaaaareedd*

Even though Im sure many many others would love to dig me into the earth, bury me ass-up and have a place to park there bike!

I just dont dislike anyone enough to hurt them :) <--- I'm such a pussy.

shals :D

Oh well! I'm a roast, baist me!

^^ well I dont dislike many people either... I love alot of people, I cant do anything to anyone to hurt them.. UNLESS they have done something to me.. then pay back will be a bitch for them.. ;)

^ I like that plan! but back on topic

I still only wanna punch myself.... at least that way I won't get my ass kicked ;)

*Also punches keystroke*

Just coz I haven't yet. And KemicalBurn doesn't fight back coz he's a big girl =D :p

^
you do know the 04s we're talking about doesnt include you right? we mean like notroiousboi, callum, christain soldier and the likes.

You know, wankers;)

:)

Bring it on BITCHES

KemicalBurn said:
it got to the stage where i decided to just flame based on the year you joined (04s being my target this year

Originally posted by keystroke
^ that's basically my theory, 04s especially (mostly) in the lounge

You two are the softest touches of anyone i have seen going round in the lounge. I aint seen nothing from you two yet, consider yourselves

*punched*

Originally posted by beech
Dr Beat because he/she is the biggest cockstick on the planet. Don't think I have ever read one accurate post from him/her in Aus drug Discussion and often offers fucked up dangerous advice......and is just a loser.

entirely agreed :)

diegoblunt said:
I couldn't meet RandyCaver .. i would be forced to drop her instantly. she's such a fucker she'd probably try and moderate my fist while it was travelling towards her face.
ROFL.

Classic post, although I don't agree (I think I'm smitten by her - or maybe scared, not sure)

I'd have to go with Dr Beat as well.

I still remember that guy back from the RDC msg board days, only he was more amusing back then.

^^ Are you an RDC'er?!?!? Hehe... funny shit, what name did you use over there??? Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine! =D

I actually met Dr. Beat, a few times actually... I always thought he was OK until I started reading some of his rubbish posted here =D

Last edited:
killarava2day said:
^^ Are you an RDC'er?!?!? Hehe... funny shit, what name did you use over there??? Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine! =D

I actually met Dr. Beat, a few times actually... I always thought he was OK until I started reading some of his rubbish posted here =D
Nah I'm not an actual RDC'er. It was just another board that I used to read a lot. I think I used pekkie there too? Can't remember that far back. :)

farking hell...

this thread is getting too lighthearted!!!

time to throw some real punches!!!!!

i'm gonna punch doofqueen & sunflower fair smack in the nose for having a go at me for the way i treat women...

and i'm gonna punch anna! for closing some of my threads....

and i'm not gonna punch beech...

just hit him across the face with a hockey stick..

come on people... lets start getting a little more agro in here....

in memory of breakabeat.....

im gonna punch muzby for encouraging me to get angry..... i dont need any help...... :X :X :X :X :X

phew glad i'm not the only one to have a firm distaste for Dr. Beat. I hope he reads this thread, would be interesting to see what witty retort he could come up with.

As for you Muzby, how you figure your going to hit me accross face with hockey stick when it is tickling your tonsils via your back passage!

Also grant a pass to The Land Of The Bitch Slapped to anyone who believes there is some good in Dr. Beat.

Beech out

beech...

this hockey stick tastes like ass!!!

have you and your TEM teammates been using this on each other in the changerooms?????

Hrmmm interesting, if it tasted like cum then it would mostly likely have come from a hawthorn players ass so i guess you must have stole that stick. Our sticks at TEM are used for hockey purposes only. Thats why you all walk with the noses in the air isn't it? Cos you can't stand the smell of your hockey sticks. ;)

Beech out

Status
Not open for further replies.