Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighter you would most like to punch in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
muzby said:
i think my well known mutual hatred of apollo would put him in top spot...

Mutual? You're not worth the effort involved in hating muzby :)

^^^

Oh my god no.

I didnt get that I am so stupid, I thought that it was just some random comment and that saying

"you all make my list.
good enough? "

Was refrence to everyone in the thread.

I really shouldnt drink 2 bottles of red :(

I think my brain isnt functioning.

I VOTE LABOR!

I thought so! I was worried for a second that you had jumped the fence and gone lib on us.

2 bottles of red already? It's not even beer o'clock yet!

I dont wanna punch anyone...I get my bitches to do my punching for me ;)

oh god.. this thread has gone soft already....

muzby punches breakabeat in the face

I am pretty sure a lot of BLers would love to punch me in the face if they ever got to know me. I am not very likeable, so fuck you ;)

*Punches Muzby in the face*

^ I'd call that off topic.

*Waits for anna! to punch muzby in the face*

*puts on evil-cheerleader costume and jumps around*
fight! fight!

i want blood!!!

God BREAKa. Such violent tendencies. That being said, I only know one person you actually beat up in real life...

*bitchslap*

I was all set to close this, but the locals seem to be cool with it so I'm not going against the grain.

If this were U.S. politics you'd be tagged as a flip flopper.

"Last night (when you were all loaded) you said you wanted to bring it. Now you've got your PLUR back? I don't think you can be an effective leader."

By the way I think Beatlebot is the shit. The avatar rocks it out, and she puts some real thought into her posts.

In SLR we'd asked, "Why do you feel this way?"

In CE&P we'd say, "What the fuck is your problem?"

I don't know what they do in these parts. It probably involves words I don't all together understand;)

punches 64tf in the face and bundles him back to SLR

thats what we do in these parts..... =D

rofl.... nice thread breaka...... i at times want to punch moebro, but thats only cause hes a good mate in real life and i only want to hit him so he hits me back because i dont think he gets angry enough at me sometimes when im being a fuckwit..... TELL ME OFF MOE!!!!!

i seriously dont think i could build up enough animosity over the internet to want to punch someone in real life lol.... especially without knowing how big they are

I couldn't meet RandyCaver .. i would be forced to drop her instantly. she's such a fucker she'd probably try and moderate my fist while it was travelling towards her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.