• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BLUELIGHTER TUNES PART 119-come here to check out bluelights own dance music makers

aye you're probably right, and theres a fair few high end samples in that track. just a little suprised at just how crap it sounds @ 28 kb/s.
bump cos mp3.com.au/aksen now has 4 more tracks for your listening "pleasure"
smile.gif
and all sound shit at 28 as well. can anyone get streaming at the higher rates? just sits there saying "buffering 0%" and never changes.

i have cable! of course
smile.gif

hehehe
Nice track by the way...very 'natural' percussion...ummm..
groovy too =)
send me that voice sample thing hehe

Bump! Keep em coming
------------------
"I've come to tear down everything around you, and you know what i'm going to replace it with? Something new. God. The world of God."

sgt smiley - cheers
smile.gif

serotone - you can get it to stream @ 96? curious. at work, nice fat connection, but just won't work. odd. do you want that vocal sample for real?
smile.gif

added 4 more tracks over the weekend, 2 more techno tings, a drum and bass track, and a sort of beats/triphop thing that i did in 98 (which whenever i've given people CDs, has always been the most popular, which is abit annoying as its not a genre i want to produce much in)...

Hi people, thought I'd add my name to the various mp3.com.au sites
http://www.mp3.com.au/Lindsay/
Feel free to tell me how good/bad you think the tracks are and why if u can be bothered.
On the topic of hardware, I reckon you can do all you need with a Pulsar II soundcard and a Phatboy (or three).
Thanks 4 listening
smile.gif

You can do a lot of things with a lot of things, if you know what i mean. I've thought about the pulsar, but fuck it. I'm building up my gear collection for the moment, i'll concentrate on my computer next
smile.gif

By the way...hopefully i should be the proud father of a sony dpsv55 quad (yes QUAD) multi efx hehehe mad
smile.gif
hmmm thursday morning........
yumm0

O for enough money to buy some more equpment.
O for enough money to buy _some_ equipment.
Hey Serotone, if ya don't mind me asking, how do you sequence your rm1x, do you use the onboard sequencer (I hate that thing), or do you sequence it on computer with a MIDI sequencer?

On board
It's not too bad, what do you do? Make a loop on ur pc then load it on the rm?
Hmm....
I might get me an s2000 next...they are mighty cheap
looks like this thread has now become the new dance music production thread

As another thread said, it'd be nice to have a whole forum for production..
I don't use the rm1x - its my bro's but it sits here 24/7. I hate sequencing on it - shits me up the wall.
I was hopin you knew how to sequence via midi...

I just heard a few tracks posted here...some nice ideas and enthusiasm...just watch Melbourne blow up...it's comin' guys...keep up the good work!

the sequencer on the rm1x ROX!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
B.T.S.O.M.
-When the lights are out, all woman are beautiful-

komplex: luv that trax u played at kyral which has the female vocal going .."fuck me now.." or somewhere along that line. is it possible for me to get it anywhere?? great set btw
smile.gif

wink.gif
hehe, piggiewiggie,
the only time you'll hear that track is when i play live,
unfortunately i dont have the financial resources to get it pressed at the moment
frown.gif

komplex: hmm..:p i guess i'll just have to turn up at all ur live sets then for now...where do u play anywayz?!

hehe,
looks like it
smile.gif

um...
comin up, may 18th at cage (live and wired - lots of cool guys playin, including agey
smile.gif
)
then june 16th at capsule (crystal method, also sum cool guys including honeysmack n stuff)