• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Bluelight weekly photography contest Round 78: Games

SA

Bluelight Crew
Games

RULES
1. Any photograph or variation of a photograph which has been previously submitted for one of the contest rounds cannot be used in subsequent rounds of the contest.

2. Photographs must be your original work and that has never been copyrighted or, if copyrighted, that you are the sole copyright owner of.
2a. No submitting pictures for other people, for friends, etc. Your OWN work, very simple.

3. Only one photograph may be entered per contest.

4. All photographs must be free of watermarks, signatures and borders

5. Photographs must be no wider than 700 and no higher than 700 pixels. Free resizing software - Irfanview.

6. Deadline for entries is 12am Eastern (5am GMT) on the posted deadline date.

7. Voting ends at 12am Eastern (5am GMT) on the posted end date.

8. Post your images in the appropriate thread in the form of an image, not a link to click on.

9. Don't be a dummy and vote for your own photo, try and make it fun.

Be reminded that this is a photo contest and so images which have been heavily manipulated through an image editing software will not be accepted. To put everyone on a level playing field, editing should be restricted to cropping and resizing.

Images which are not relevant to the week's theme will be automatically removed.

If you have a problem with another contestant's entry adhering to the contest guidelines, please PM the forum moderators. Do not try to begin a debate about the issue within the contest submission or poll thread! There will be zero tolerance towards any attempts to devolve a contest thread into a bash-fest or witch hunt.

We will pick the next theme and post it the night a contest ends for the next round so people have a full 7 days to take pictures and submit them. After all the entries have been posted, a poll will be added on the last night, so people can vote. Voting will take place from midnight to midnight over the following 2 days (12am Sunday - 12am Tuesday).

Those who wish to participate in sharing full versions of their entries may do so by providing a link only to the full sized version in the same post as their entry.

Thank you and have fun!

Please submit your photos in this thread and a mod will re-post them when voting starts in a separate voting thread.

Submissions: May25 - May 31
Voting: June 01 - June 02

Next theme: The Beach [June 01 - June 07]
followed by: Clouds [June 08 - June 14]
followed by: Parallel Lines [June 15 - June 21]
followed by: Landscapes [June 22 - June 28] (yes, it's a repeat fo one of the earliest round; I think we can safely begin to revisit some old themes)
followed by: Roads [June 29 - July 05]

A couple more days and someone will have a guaranteed winning entry. LOL

Hope all of our fantastic photographers are enjoying a much needed vacation. :)

newimagehh7.jpg

mcwally, you seem to have travelled a fair bit. I'm enjoying your "eye on the world". :)

cool :) have been blessed to see a few places many to go tho, that image is Chaungtha Beach, Burma which I fear may have copped the recent cyclone :(

raving looney, you've done it again. it's gotten to a point where i can pretty much ID a raving looney photograph. :D

RL, your pictures always look such high quality, they are so perfectly clear and always have nice bright colors

Illegal dog fights are not what I would call "Games". :p :D

Anyway, stick 500 on the white one. I reckon he can take that Alsatian in a square go.

these scissors were actually stuck in the drywall and the lighter and smoke i balanced on top of it :)

gamess.jpg