• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Bluelight weekly photography contest Round 5: Landscapes

BA

Bluelight Crew
RULES
1. Any photograph or variation of a photograph which have been previously submitted in the forums or gallery for viewing and discussion cannot be used in the contest.

2. Photographs must be your original work and that has never been copyrighted or, if copyrighted, that you are the sole copyright owner of.
2a. No submitting pictures for other people, for friends, etc. Your OWN work, very simple.

3. Only one photograph may be entered per contest.

4. All photographs must be free of watermarks, signatures and borders

5. Photographs must be no wider than 700 and no higher than 700.

6. Deadline for entries is 12am eastern on the posted deadline date.

7. Voting ends at 12am eastern on the posted end date.

8. Post your images in the appropriate thread in the form of an image, not a link to click on.

9. Don't be a dummy and vote for your own photo, try and make it fun.

Be reminded that this is a photo contest and so images which have been heavily manipulated through an image editing software will not be accepted.

Images which are not relevant to the week's theme will be automatically removed.

Note: chrissie will be helping me keep this on track. I will pick the next theme and post it the night a contest ends for the next round so people have a full 8 days of time to take pictures and submit them. Voting will take place from midnight to midnight over 2 days (i.e 12am Friday - 12am midnight sunday). After all the entries have been posted, a poll will be added the last night so people can vote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like last round, submit your photos in this thread and a mod will re-post them when voting starts in a seperate voting thread.

Submissions: October 11 - 18
Voting: October 19 - 20

Good luck :)

This has been one of my favorite threads in a while. :) I'll have something for this round...last one I didn't have anything I wanted to submit and didn't have the time to get out and find something.

I have so many landscape photos to chose from, but I guess one will have to do.

But whilst I have better photos, I like this one the best. Because I took it through a dirty bus window while it was moving up a hill through Norway and the creek down below looks like it has a golf hole you would see in Tiger Woods 2007 or somefin'. :)

norway_in_a_nutshell.jpg

so many to choose from.....

909369744070bgzz9.jpg

the (mostly) frozen river i was walking on and beside to get to Lobuche, Nepal (>16,000 ft) last year.

how's this for landscape? ;)

Already 1 or 2 days into this and it's packed with great pictures. I had a feeling this theme would draw people out of the woodwork!