• L2R

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • MazDan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jude101

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah, everyone has really good ones this round (again). Looking forward to the rest of them!

I really want to submit this round also, but I am having trouble making time for it between family gatherings, and being lazy...=/ lol

Glad there is the "bonus time", I needed it =)

Bah, there's nothing all that photo worthy around here at the moment. Besides I'm not on Holidays, I take mine during the summer of Northern Hemisphere. So bah humbug all you festive fucks, this is where I like my Holidays to be. :p

myknos.jpg

I had so many to choose from and really found it hard in the end so I asked myself the question.........what does holidays mean to me?

I decided it was the peacefulness of this shot with the impending madness of all those campers in the background, packed in like sardines.

The shot was taken at first light on boxing day at a place called Cunjurong Point looking across towards the camping area at Lake Conjola.

It is peak holiday season here in Australia.

100_0174Small.jpg

^Wow, thats some hardcore camping. They probably dont even have hot running water or a sauna.

I took this two weeks ago while passing through a town called Arhus in Denmark. It looks like a still from a computer game or something . . .

S5030043.jpg

^ That's cos the BL software is resizing it to display here as 730 x nnn. Click on it for the full size.

You new around here? :D

fewer entries this time round - is it because of the holidays? :)

alasdair

No.

That's really not fair to those who had theirs in on time.

I PM'd the mod to add a poll but have not heard back yet.

Ah shit, mine was totally gonna kick your's ASS this time pennywise. :p

:D