• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

bluelight stall - rollcall of people willing to help out

Shi-do-Nee
Will help out wherever possible, impartial to bluelight affiliation, but to keep the peace and harmony, will opt for non-affiliated pill-testing (and 'cos I want to keep AUS/NZ/ASIA/MIDDLEEASTbluelight cosy like it is now, not big, huge and ugly like certain other zones).
You just call out my name, and you know wherever I am, I'll come running.... (sorry I'm pissed).
Seeyas on Sundi, I'll be there with me pen n' paper.
smile.gif

I will glady physically test any pill that tests black/purple just to make sure they are proper pills hehehe, nah seriously and i can be serious, I can turn up to some meetings to help you guys discuss and get idea's as i fancy myself as an idea's man, as for other stuff, well i dont know yet, im busy trying to kick start an advertising career while managing a healthy pill addiction :0). Im in sydney btw
------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

Sydney
Willing to help out.
smile.gif
Email me with the info abt the times and locations of any meetings or stalls to be setup.
I dunno much but at least I can drive.
smile.gif

Is tat useful?
smile.gif

Rog

cyberex,
anything you can do to help out would be great. stay tuned.
Finn
smile.gif

Melbourne......yerp im happy t0 help man a stall or hand out phamplets..or wotever..just let me know of the events..and if im there ill help out
smile.gif

------------------
StOp ThE WorlD...i WaNNa gEt oFF

Melbourne......yerp im a lurker..but im happy t0 help man a stall or hand out phamplets..or wotever..just let me know of the events..and if im there ill help out
smile.gif

------------------
StOp ThE WorlD...i WaNNa gEt oFF

I can guarantee you that I can help setup and man the stall on Saturday at EPTAS. I'll call you soon Atomica for more details.
smile.gif

Melbourne:
willing to help out manning stall and all that comes with it, pill testing, brochure handouts, smiley face!!!
just let me know when.
------------------
Lead me not into temptation..... I can find my own way!

- Sydney
- Willing to do whatever, as long as I'm able and have the time
spacecadet
======================
I break for bass drops