Bluelight is a desert

Status
Not open for further replies.

get high

Bluelighter
Bluelight seems to be dead most of the time now.

This place is a straight desert. Dying out inhabitable for most. The last few bluelighters remain staying content and learning to adapt to the harsh deserted dead thread environments thriving off the only company they have the voucher posters whome trail along their threads and postings. These strong few bluelighters live off the dead carcass replies and threads that once were active from fellow deceased bluelighters. These bluelighters thrive off the last remaining vermin posters whom they see once in awhile slither across the desert and scurry to the next thread a few hundred miles away. The last remaining bluelighters remain in refuge under rocks and cactusses in limbo. They wait patiently for the next hail storm of threads and replies which may never come. These harsh environments are only livable for the fittest bluelighters. I call it Survival of the fittest.

lol sorry I'm high

Last edited:
Seriously and it's really annoying when you post a question and get no answer until it doesn't matter anymore

I am, new to BlueLight, but not to drugs, so I really can't tell all that much. I like being able to express my highs, and lows with people I know that can relate, and correspond.

Last edited:

This place is a straight desert. Dying out inhabitable for most. The last few bluelighters remain staying content and learning to adapt to the harsh deserted dead thread environments thriving off the only company they have the voucher posters whome trail along their threads and postings. These strong few bluelighters live off the dead carcass replies and threads that once were active from fellow deceased bluelighters. These bluelighters thrive off the last remaining vermin posters whom they see once in awhile slither across the desert and scurry to the next thread a few hundred miles away. The last remaining bluelighters remain in refuge under rocks and cactusses in limbo. They wait patiently for the next hail storm of threads and replies which may never come. These harsh environments are only livable for the fittest bluelighters. I call it Survival of the fittest.

lol sorry I'm high

thats some deep shit man... you really put some thought into that one

lol sorry I'm high

Man, with all due respect, you are really tripping on this.

Try to read it when you are sober and you will get what I am saying..

if you think bluelight is a desert, what are you doing to make it better? read questions... do some research... have a conversation. in short, help out. if everybody just waited for somebody else to do it, there would be no bluelight.

right now, there are 3066 people (95 members and 2971 guests) looking at bluelight. most users ever online at the same time was 5480. that was the 17th november last year.

in the last month (december 17th 2014 to january 16th 2015) we've had nearly 3,000,000 page views.

there are plenty of people looking to bluelight for information.

alasdair

I dont know where you hang out but PD and OD is very much alive. Not every question can be answered because most people simply dont know.

Yes, I concur. Bluelight is not just any desert, however. I'm considering leaving this forum and moving onward to someplace elsewhere. Everyone is so antagonistic; too querulous and immature for my palate. Not to mention, all the mods take this shit way too fucking serious. They're like Gestapo with keyboards rather than guns. Half my posts are deleted, and the other half are unappreciated because people lack the vocabulary to comprehend and the motivation to reference a dictionary. This place really sucks, man.

^ in my experience, people who accuse others online of taking things too seriously, take things just, if not more seriously, themselves. not a little ironic.

half your posts are deleted? not really. when you have to exaggerate to make your point, it says a lot about your point.

you use a lot of big words. it's nice that you know the meanings of words. i, for one, appreciate that. but one person's eloquent communication is another's pretentious superciliousness, right? aside, i would have thought that somebody who thinks everybody else is a dummy, would know that 'serious' is an adjective, not an adverb.

if you think the place really sucks, man, stick around and make it better. changing light-bulbs rather than moaning about darkness and all that...

if you do decide to leave, i guess we'll just have to find a way to learn to live without you. i think we'll be ok.

alasdair

^ in my experience, people who accuse others online of taking things too seriously, take things just, if not more seriously, themselves. not a little ironic.

half your posts are deleted? not really. when you have to exaggerate to make your point, it says a lot about your point.

you use a lot of big words. it's nice that you know the meanings of words. i, for one, appreciate that. but one person's eloquent communication is another's pretentious superciliousness, right? aside, i would have thought that somebody who thinks everybody else is a dummy, would know that 'serious' is an adjective, not an adverb.

if you think the place really sucks, man, stick around and make it better. changing light-bulbs rather than moaning about darkness and all that...

if you do decide to leave, i guess we'll just have to find a way to learn to live without you. i think we'll be ok.

alasdair

Point in case.

^ in my experience, people who accuse others online of taking things too seriously, take things just, if not more seriously, themselves. Not a little ironic.

Half your posts are deleted? Not really. When you have to exaggerate to make your point, it says a lot about your point.

You use a lot of big words. It's nice that you know the meanings of words. I, for one, appreciate that. But one person's eloquent communication is another's pretentious superciliousness, right? Aside, i would have thought that somebody who thinks everybody else is a dummy, would know that 'serious' is an adjective, not an adverb.

If you think the place really sucks, man, stick around and make it better. Changing light-bulbs rather than moaning about darkness and all that...

If you do decide to leave, i guess we'll just have to find a way to learn to live without you. I think we'll be ok.

Alasdair

fucking burnnnnn....

Oh, you're a moderator. No wonder my response was deleted. How dare I insult a dictator?

But really, please hop off my cock.

And if you delete this comment, which is soundly within the rules, I will report you to aq.

Oh, and I forgot to mention: I've a screenshot of this discussion, in case you choose to use your virtual importance to lie convincingly.

Last edited:
if you think bluelight is a desert, what are you doing to make it better? read questions... do some research... have a conversation. in short, help out. if everybody just waited for somebody else to do it, there would be no bluelight.

right now, there are 3066 people (95 members and 2971 guests) looking at bluelight. most users ever online at the same time was 5480. that was the 17th november last year.

in the last month (december 17th 2014 to january 16th 2015) we've had nearly 3,000,000 page views.

there are plenty of people looking to bluelight for information.

alasdair

Exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.