• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Bluelight Gathering(s) - Could this ever happen?

One of my best friends I ever had was a Bluelighter named Laika. He was a Moderator here for many years and passed away sadly and its heartbreaking. All in all I've probably met close to twenty different BLers over the years. This is a really special place to me and my favorite people in the world alongside my family post here. But like Delsyd (who I've met in person) mentioned I feel like it was a more common occurrence a decade ago.

I would love for this to happen!

I posted this yesterday but deleted my post, lol, was all benzoed up and got paranoid but I was basically musing about the difficulties of many of our favourite hobbies being still quite illegal in most of the world. If it does happen I vote it happens somewhere with more sane drug laws...

One of my best friends I ever had was a Bluelighter named Laika. He was a Moderator here for many years and passed away sadly and its heartbreaking. All in all I've probably met close to twenty different BLers over the years. This is a really special place to me and my favorite people in the world alongside my family post here. But like Delsyd (who I've met in person) mentioned I feel like it was a more common occurrence a decade ago.
I sadfaced because I miss Laika... but yeah, this forum is great for forming friendships and bonds with people you otherwise may have never met.

In reality why couldn't we have meetups that didn't involve substance use? Or like, BL pub crawls? Lol

Ssshhhh Cream Gravy? you know we're all drug addicts and that kind of idea is unthinkable. :ROFLMAO:

Haha nah that's obviously a perfectly viable option and a solid one for sure, I would love for that to happen also. Life is the most insane drug there is anyway. :sneaky:

I once had a drunk night with a corrupt cop and he showed me the back of his ID, which clearly stated he was a cop so if you ever want to be sure, when in doubt, just check that. I do not know if that rule applies outside my country everywhere but it is worth mentioning.
Where are you from? Police and narcs do not have to tell you or anyone that they are narcs or police at all.

Personally, I love music festivals and would be super stoked about a festival meet up.

Hell, we should just start our own festival with a serious GCMS drugs testing tent.

Pigs, haha. Fuckin pigs, they take our drugs and blaze them up haha. Now for real, joke aside. It would be cool, we had BL meetings in the past BUT hear me out we have to know who's who because five O. Even if we talk somewhere else, it would be the same shit. I think our only option for a Bl meeting would be a festival. Dunno

In reality why couldn't we have meetups that didn't involve substance use? Or like, BL pub crawls? Lol
What would be the fun in that?
Just kidding, meeting you guys and just smoking a dog would be great. Doobies don’t count as substance use right?
I’ve met BLers at festivals but prefer a more intimate meeting at someone’s house where we can use substances together. I’ve aways found tripping with someone to be a good bonding experience.

Just kidding, meeting you guys and just smoking a dog would be great. Doobies don’t count as substance use right?
Depends on where you live I guess. You guys don't wana come smoke with me where I'm at lol the bud ain't as good and it's very much illicit.

I think in Amsterdam you can also buy shrooms and ayahuasca legally, if that's what you mean. And poppy pods from the florist.

maybe I make a t-shirt with a big bluelight logo on it and wander around with my index finger pointing skyward, at the next festival. Then post on the site and hope others do something similar. Imagine bumping into one like that! Be a fun encounter!

maybe I make a t-shirt with a big bluelight logo on it and wander around with my index finger pointing skyward, at the next festival. Then post on the site and hope others do something similar. Imagine bumping into one like that! Be a fun encounter!

Wikkid, I'll see you there. ;)