• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Couples - Part VI - 'some like it hard'

i only just noticed this thread and loved it... there are so many gorgeous and happy couples here (kryalcastle, you and your partner look like a couple we met at a rave a few years ago who were really sweet and took mine and vitaminzxtnc's photos and sent them to us... if not, ignore that comment)

last night vitaminz and i celebrated our 5th year anniversary of being together, and had a ball... i love loving him and hope to celebrate many more... he is my best friend, soulmate and partner in crime...

loversss.jpg

...kytnism...:|

joannie_mhm said:
a question for the bl couples, or blers who are in couples, or blers who have ever been in a couple, really anyone who's ever slept with anyone-
what's your stance on cuddles vs sleeping?

my boy (pl4yer0ne) and i have a similar stance, we both love a cuddle and will often spoon for a while but most of the time we'll roll away once we're asleep, then cuddle intermittently through the night (usually until he starts to snore in my ear and i have to shove him away :p )

so how do you sleep? do you like to cuddle/spoon all night? do you cuddle for a bit then roll away once you fall asleep? do you cuddle intermittently through the night? do you sleep completely seperate? and how does your partner feel? is the usual idea that girls like to cuddle and guys don't true? have there been any disagreements over sleeping and cuddles?

My girlfriend has to sleep with a doona on all the time, im someone who doesnt like to be too hot, so I like to cuddle but need breaks to balance out the warmth

That's an awesome pic kytnism! <3

I snore and dribble. Anyone who starts in my bed ends up on the couch. Works for me, I end up with the bed.

today marks six months for pl4yer0ne and i :D
time flies when you're apart for three of the six :\
41ea1d40.jpg

mwah baby

a year on Monday. and I love him now more than ever.

Last edited:
Nay is right! I'm 5'2" and Keejums is 6'3". Although I like to pretend I'm 5'3" if anyone asks.

<3

[QUOTE='lil leecie]Nay is right! I'm 5'2" and Keejums is 6'3". Although I like to pretend I'm 5'3" if anyone asks.[/QUOTE]
^Heeee, sounds like Duckboy and moi... :):D. Although I'm totally really 5'3". :p.

keej + leecie are the cutest couple ever. The sort of couple who you want to stay together just because you think they're so right for each other. You guys make me spew [in the good way]. <3

<3

Iamtha1 - - yah', he's a liiiittle taller than Keej [;)] but it's still the same idea. :).
And I'm a tiiiiny bit taller than Leecie so it almost evens up... not really.. :p.

If memory works, Duckboys about 14ft tall when your K'd out looking up at him :p hehe

This thread makes me want to barf. :p :p :p

Ill be in the corner throwing peanuts at the loved up couples. Bah humbug. :p