• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Pumas SoCal

Well I tested them 3 times today. The first test seemed strange. The pill scraping seemed to immediately react changing black. But the puddle of reagent seemed to take a few seconds to change completely black. I licked the pill and it had the bitter taste we all know and love. Then I noticed that a blue dye pigment had stained my white T where I had wiped the pill to dry it. So this immediately caught my attention. The first thing that popped into my head was a past test I had done on the blue fuck you pipers. The reagent seemed to turn blueish purple from the pigment of the pill. I examined the pill for a few seconds then I noticed that the entire reagent puddle had a solid black color to it. This I have found to usually indicate a clean pill. Still because of the blue pigment issue I wanted to test them again, so I did. The second time it again did the same thing, but the entire puddle changed to black even faster. So I picked up a couple. I took them home and told my wife about the weirdness of the test and she asked me to show her what I meant about the test. So I tested a third time. The third time I noticed very little black. The reagent turned a muddy brown with some black highlights. So now I think I might have gotten duped by crafty pressers :( I will test again tomorrow. I don't know what to think at this point. If anyone in the 760 eats these please tell me what you thought of the pill. Although I was assured that, "These are bomb pills, almost like pressed molly" my inconclusive test results have me worried. I fear I might have picked up meth bombs disguised behind the blue dye in a pill.

had one this past weekend and it was AWESOME! 8o

i've been munching for 12+ years and it was definitely one one of the better pills i've had in recent memory- if ever. i got a bit floored but a sliver of Adderall fixed that right up. :)

i only drop 4-6 times a year and my last drop was in March.

they were purchased in Pacific Beach.

^ good to hear, as i'm really debating picking up a yellow puma today...

any news on the yellow pumas by chance?

negative- pillreports has a mixed bag as far as results here but no tests coming from southern california.

i'd like to quantify my initial assessment and say that blue pumas are one of the better pills i've had in recent memory... not necessarily ever. i think i was really hype on them because all i took was one and it floored me and while i've taken a lot of E in my days- i've really slowed down compared to i suspect some of you. still a damn good pill that i would gladly pay full price for. =D
14.gif

Last edited:
had these at EDC. Solid pill, although the comedown was a little rough, but it always is for me.

AcidEiffel nice too see another San Diegan on blue light:)

I hear the yellow pumas are, "Fire" But consider the source ya know what I mean StonedandRolling. I know two people on deck with these and they both swear that they are fire. I should be testing them next week if ya wanna wait that long. If ya don't I'm sure I will be reading your report by Sunday lol.

Last edited:
Hahaha, man...

the yellow pumas are fucking bomb. dropped 1 yesterday afternoon, and i was floored(which is rare for me w/ only one tab)

good pills, man.

Shit. The reagent test sounded funny. But as to credibility to the pumas seems conclusive.

Floored off of one! That has only happened to me once off a blue mercedies. But i took another one and like BANG!8o lol. Will be on the look out for those pumas:)

Shit. The reagent test sounded funny. But as to credibility to the pumas seems conclusive.

Floored off of one! That has only happened to me once off a blue mercedies. But i took another one and like BANG!8o lol. Will be on the look out for those pumas:)

Yes, as in fucking "I'm so happy, I can't move!" I couldn't stop smiling, and simply didn't even have the ability to keep a straight face. I was like =D for the entire roll.

It was awesome, and lasted a solid 4 hours. I haven't been floored off of one pill since the red(my source called them pink, but they were red) dolphins and pink doves of last year. And before that, it'd been since 2005 w/ blue cherries back in Alabama.

Definitely quality beans.

Well I tested them 3 times today. The first test seemed strange. The pill scraping seemed to immediately react changing black. But the puddle of reagent seemed to take a few seconds to change completely black. I licked the pill and it had the bitter taste we all know and love. Then I noticed that a blue dye pigment had stained my white T where I had wiped the pill to dry it. So this immediately caught my attention. The first thing that popped into my head was a past test I had done on the blue fuck you pipers. The reagent seemed to turn blueish purple from the pigment of the pill. I examined the pill for a few seconds then I noticed that the entire reagent puddle had a solid black color to it. This I have found to usually indicate a clean pill. Still because of the blue pigment issue I wanted to test them again, so I did. The second time it again did the same thing, but the entire puddle changed to black even faster. So I picked up a couple. I took them home and told my wife about the weirdness of the test and she asked me to show her what I meant about the test. So I tested a third time. The third time I noticed very little black. The reagent turned a muddy brown with some black highlights. So now I think I might have gotten duped by crafty pressers :( I will test again tomorrow. I don't know what to think at this point. If anyone in the 760 eats these please tell me what you thought of the pill. Although I was assured that, "These are bomb pills, almost like pressed molly" my inconclusive test results have me worried. I fear I might have picked up meth bombs disguised behind the blue dye in a pill.

heard blue f u were the bomb.....let us know how this goes....

Mda strong pill

Well I finally ate one of these. They were a good strong MDA pill. Clean pill too. I rolled for a good solid 4hours then when I felt like it I went to bed and drifted off with no problems at all. Breakfast the next day was sooo good. I ate greasy onion rings, french fries, a croissant with bacon and eggs and a coke. My jaw still hurts two days latter though. MDA tends to really give me bad jaw grinds. So my bink was a good thing.

Sorry for the double post, i forgot to ask- How do you know they're MDA?

They weren't domed on top that I remember. I do not know conclusively that they were MDA but I'd be willing to bet on it. They pill was very dancey, and chatty. I got good eye wiggles, and jaw clinching. It lacked that chemically induced loved up lala land feel. It had a trippy ending to it. It had all of the tell tale signs of being an MDA pill.

^ how visual was it? The one time I took an MDA pill it was very visual throughout... way more so than any MDMA pill I've ever taken. That in combination with the less loved up feeling and intense eye wiggles is an almost sure fire way to know that it's MDA. The real way to know though is buy a robadope and simons reagent. They'll tell you for sure

Ya I agree. I wanna get the robadope and simons. But until that time I can only go off of my experience. The visuals as you know are much more pronounced with MDA vs MDMA. I wouldn't say it's like dropping acid or 2c or anything. It's just a thing you have to experience to know. I think I read it on this site when I first became a lighter that once you have an MDA pill you will always be able to tell the difference between the two chemicals. It is a subtle difference but once you know the differences it is easy to tell.

oh hahahaha i was pretty medicated when i typed that sorry.. i meant to say beveled not domed. i have a a blue puma that im taking in a week and its beveled on the top