• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

blue playboy

thizzn247

Bluelighter
i wanna get these but some people are saying theres a bunk batch goin around. anyone know if this is true?

I've heard about the good ones going around in your area, but not any bunk ones. Hopefully someone can help you out. Ever thought about a testing kit? :)

yeah but that wouldnt help
my connect doesnt sell singles and i wouldnt be able to test them until after i got them :(

but i think i should buy one anyway just so i know whats in em
do you have a link to somewhere i can buy one =D

You can order them from EZ Test (BL'ers get a discount, put BLUELIGHT in the coupon code at checkout) www.eztest.com or from DanceSafe (www.dancesafe.org) if you'd rather order stateside (EZ Test is in the Netherlands).

Trust me, you will wonder how you lived without one. And that sucks that your hookup won't sell you a single to test. :(

let me know how the trip goes, I was offered these last weekend. [so cal]

I just picked up on some blue playboys, and they SLAP hard. One of the cleanest rolls ive had in a while. Excellent pills, i highly recommend them. Also if you can, get purple transformers in Socal, they are amazing as well.

deathwolf16 said:
I just picked up on some blue playboys, and they SLAP hard. One of the cleanest rolls ive had in a while. Excellent pills, i highly recommend them. Also if you can, get purple transformers in Socal, they are amazing as well.

Are those the only clean ones that you know of? I'm really trying to find either Blue Toyotas, or Orange Buddahs. (I'm in NV)

i had 3 blue playboys a couple of weeks ago and rolled HARD. me and my friend were rolling so hard, that when we tried to blow vicks into each other's eyes, we blew so hard it sent liquid out and burned our eyes to where we couldnt open them xD. in my exact words... "IT BURNS........SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!"

Edit: heres a picture of a couple of blue playboys ive been sitting on for a while. just took the pic. disregard the carved up surface, i tend to great REALLLLY bored sometimes ._.

NSFW:
blueplayboyjy7.png

Last edited:
Avporx said:
i had 3 blue playboys a couple of weeks ago and rolled HARD. me and my friend were rolling so hard, that when we tried to blow vicks into each other's eyes, we blew so hard it sent liquid out and burned our eyes to where we couldnt open them xD. in my exact words... "IT BURNS........SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!"

Edit: heres a picture of a couple of blue playboys ive been sitting on for a while. just took the pic. disregard the carved up surface, i tend to great REALLLLY bored sometimes ._.

NSFW:
blueplayboyjy7.png
r those specks or glitter?

Onoe said:
r those specks or glitter?

Look like specks to me. I have some that look identical to those and they have little white splotches(specks). Haven't taken them yet though.

Falc0 said:
Look like specks to me. I have some that look identical to those and they have little white splotches(specks). Haven't taken them yet though.
theyre freaking great. 2x as good as the pink ones, and these ones arent fucking methbombs.

Avporx said:
theyre freaking great. 2x as good as the pink ones, and these ones arent fucking methbombs.

Ingested half of one last night to test the waters with them and the other half about right after it kicked it. Definitely good clean pills. Did slightly feel like a MDA/MDMA combo with probably slightly more MDA due to the closed eye visuals I was experiencing. Nice afterglow right now too.

Green ones were pretty nice to me as well a few days(maybe week?) ago.