• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

blue pills shaped like new york

sweetsurrender

Bluelighter
i wanted to start off by apologizing if this post is in the wrong place or wrong format or what. im new to posting about e - i haven't had any in my possession for a long time. i checked out pillreports.com to try to get information on the pills i just got and i came up with nada. i was just wondering if anyone has seen or taken these pills - they are blue, shaped like the state of new york and has the imprint ny on them. they are not the yankees ones. i just wanted to know if anyone has more info or input regarding these pills. like i said, if im not posting this right or in the right place, don't slam me, please. just direct me elsewhere if that is what i should do. any info on these pills would be greatly appreciated!!

Take a picture i want to see lol

lol - my boyfriend took the pills home with him.
use your imagination....
picture the shape of the state of new york, in small blue pill form with ny imprinted in tiny letters - it would be like if flintstones vitamins came in shapes of us states. :p

i don't know if the pic will show, but ill try to insert a new york state image.
newyorkstatefromspacesatellitemapprintposter.aspx

i took like 1 and 1/4 a while ago and nada. e usually takes a long time to kick in on me, so who knows. i just wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with these pills or has more info about them.

blue new yorks were really good! railed 1 over time, ate one and had little bumps. crazy good touchy-feely stuff. sounds were incredible - i think my ears are still ringing!! awesome new year's eve for me and my boyfriend!!!

kc

You need to stop taking any ssri's foo, if you can stand 2-3 weeks w/o your effexor you'll roll 100X harder

your welcome KC..

Yeah I had 3mg xanax and 5 beezys for ny, passed out on and off.. i got a new girl too.. she throws me between 20-40 kpins like its nothing I shit you not.. i know thats sounds bs-y but its not

peace and happyness to you and yours :)

Pink New Yorks(Color Change?)

Hey everyone I am new to this and I just wanted to seek any insight on these Pink New Yorks that i just ate...i only ate one...me and my girlfriend just ate one each....They are shaped in the shape of the state of new york with the little tiny letters NY indented and more the right side of the pill. Its been about an hour since i ate the pill and i feel nothing yet.

I would be careful with them because almost everyother shaped mdma pill I have seen has been a pipe. Like the ninja turtles, snoopys, ect

These are similar to the pink New York's.They contain 2 CB no MDMA