• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

blue omega/green stars

tryp2nite85x

Bluelighter
Came across some blue omegas and green stars other day.... just wondered if anyone had any experiences with either. I've heard some wack shit about the green stars, some say they are good, some say they are some 2-cx mix, but havent found anything about blue omegas(horseshoes). I wouldnt even bother with them except for the fact that they came in the same batch with some legit left facing, one legged ladies that are so popular/clean right now. This is in SE US, btw. Any input appreciated...

yeah, ive been an active member on PR for a long time... just looking for a little more insight :)

Regarding the green stars, the reason u have heard both bad and good shit about them it's because there are two batches. I have tried both and this is what i can tell you: if u have the lime green stars, they are ok. Good roll, euphoria, empathy...a very happy roll but not really "omg im so fucked up", unless u take more than 2, then u can roll hard. BUT, they do have some speed. The speed did not overpower the roll, but after the roll was done, i could not sleep for shit.
Now if u have green stars that are not lime, they are more like an off, dull green, then they SUCK. They have either 2cb or dxm or something unknown and u will feel like death lol.
So i hope u have the good batch.

well, i guess thats pretty good news... bc the ones ive seen are definitely a lighter, more vibrant lime green. tastes legit too, just like the ladies in the same batch but a little weaker. tastes about the exact same as the blue omega that was mixed in too, so maybe its the same. thanks for the added insight.