• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Blue(ish) Heroin ~ Fentanyl?

aarondank

Bluelighter
Hello my fellow dope fiends and friends, I am high as shit right now, so I apologize in advance for any excessive, tangential, rambling sprawled across this piece.

I am back in New Jersey for the x-mas week (I currently live in Denver) and decided to revisit an old habit, and cop some dope. My first day on the mission I went to Paterson, NJ and quickly scored after driving through my typical route. The following day, I decided to try something new, at midnight (which could have been a huge dangerous mistake, thank goodness it wasn't). I've always heard the argument that Newark has the best dope in NJ, and frankly, it's closer to my parents' house anyway.

I do some homework and figure out the general block radius where most heroin arrests occur, and head to that region (sounds counter-intuitive I know, but it works). I spend approximately 20 minutes cruising up-and down block after block, and I'm not having any luck. I begin to get desperate and start asking less-likely (appearance wise) people on the sidewalks if they "know where the dope is at?" The 3rd guy I asked was a physically smaller dope-fiend type fellow, white-skinned, and almost immediately jumped in my car upon my inquiring for dope. A few previous passer-byers offered to help me score and hop in my car and I refused, but something about this guy felt less threatening.

He was excited to help, and very quickly scored me dope way better and WAY fatter (larger "count" / heavier bag) than what I had previously sourced on my own. He told me if I hit him up before 7pm he can get me "even BETTER shit." The last stamp of the "better shit" was "12 monkeys" with blue ink, and china white dope (white color)... However, today 12 monkeys was unavailable, but my dope-fellow assured me that anything from this connect would be "fire."

Sure enough - this shit is "DOPE" (pun intended). Really excellent shit, I'm currently sitting on a chair/stool with my laptop on a bar-top/ledge and for a moment I felt as though I was riding a motorcycle cruising down the highway (when I closed my eyes). Moments ago, I was certain I had some delicious treats awaiting my retrieval and consumption in the toaster-oven, but I then realized I never made it to the kitchen in the first place. No this dope is not trippy, it's just fucking strong and delicious.

The only thing is, this dope is actually blue(ish). In New Jersey I've always had the understanding we get Heroin #4 China White, and some of the purest at that. I've seen excellent NJ Dope that was crystalline white, and equally fire dope that was tan/brown. This time, it has a blue tinge. I did some homework and found nothing other than a recent occurrence of blue heroin killing people in Ohio (fentanyl-cut), as well as the infamous "Blue Magic" peddled by Frank Lucas, as made popular in the American Gangster film. However, Frank's "Blue Magic" was still a crystalline china white color, apparently it turned blue when tested with some measure. Ironically, the first stamp I copped in NJ this week was labelled "Blue Magic," and the first stamp scored with this new friend was "Frank Lucas;" now this time, I literally have blue heroin, lol.... Quite ironic, I thought.

Anyway, the interweb revealed to me accounts of people adding food-dye to their heroin, but this really doesn't seem like that. I looked up what Fentanyl looks like, and it is very similar (just darker). The color of this totally looks like it could be a mix of chine white with Fentanyl, but the dope itself seems almost crystalline, and not powdery enough to resemble being cut wit pils.... Who knows? ... See the attached pictures and let me know what you think.

As we opened out first couple of bags, my new "junky-friend" suggested that "true raw heroin is blue [like this]." I texted him just before this post suggesting it could be fentanyl, and he admitted he wasn't sure... What do y'all think? Do I have to be "extra" careful? I mean I feel really high, but nothing "extra out of the ordinary." I suppose I shouldn't mix it with the Fank Lucas (other batch) just to be safe.. Thanks for the input in advanced!

Here is a link to an album with all the pics. The first is a pic of fentanyl pills for comparison, everything else is the blue heroin I got. Great sized bags as you can see ;) lol. Let me know if you think it's cut with fentanyl, or just really dank and somehow naturally that color?!?!

http://imgur.com/a/E3TEg/all

Last edited:
We do not allow substance ID here; but if you think or suspect that it's fent, or fent mixed with dope, do not use it. Stay safe, and have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year.

Got ya, sorry! Is it okay to just basically ask for anyone's personal experience with similar looking heroin? Not what chemical structure it is, but what their batch did for them, and how it compared visually / in appearance?

heroin should not be blue.

and BTW you can't tell fentanyl from heroin by how it "looks"... you really need to have it chemically tested. often the "heroin" is a mixture of both heroin and fentanyl...