• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue guns = powder donut!?

silentliquid

Bluelighter
First of all i just want to say that i know i should get a test kit and currently waiting for it to arrive which will be next week.

With that said, i got some thizzes and we gana do them on sat, so i decided to take one for the team and try em out b4 hand. I bit it and it didnt have any sort of chemical taste,just powder, it just felt as if i bit a powdered donut and all the powder was in my mouth. It also colored my mouth a lot. can i call these bunk? or should i wait a bit to see if it kicks in?

Please check the forum guidelines before posting in ED.

Pill Id threads are not allowed in this forum, there is really no way for anyone here to know if the pills you took are any good or not.

I am going to shift this over to pill reports discussion but you might need to add some more details about the pills for them to be able to help you over there.

Mods: As always, use your discretion. :)

thnx mod.

well they are light blue glocks, and when licked they seemed light green. they have that so called triple stack look. the impress is not so deep and barely noticeable

Did they ever do anything for you? Please let us know :)

I'm also going to edit your thread title - "powdered donut" isn't going to get you a lot of responses. ;)

thnx for the title fix.

Well anyways i never felt anything last night so i would call them bunk. I just want people to look out for these, i was so excited about these because of all the good things ive heard, and i guess some one is making fakes out of these so look out when getting blue glocks.

Yeah I've heard all these great things about these too...did you do a PR to warn others about these bunk ones? Help your fellow rollers out :) It's good karma!

i plan to do that tonight, lucky i havnt tosses these out, so i have a few left so i can take a picture of em. One of the main differences that i notices between these and the others was that the imprint seems sloppy on these and not as deep.

They are not donuts haha but yea i had the same pills, same thing happened when i tried to chew it.

Just swallowed them several times and they worked alright... definately lots of meth in them. End up strung out as fuck afterwards. Probably mda too as it takes a while to peak and i trip at the end, not very lovey...

my friend found a piece of our AMAZING yellow acuras we used to get :( that were just mdma 100% and i boosted with that and it was amazing.. these pills pretty much suck