• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Fleurs

randombeans

Greenlighter
so, I've come across a quanitity of these blue 'fleur de lys' rolls recently and wanted to see if anyone has any experience with them...

I had them about 2 months ago and they are by far the cleanest/ most potent roll i've ever eaten. I only needed one and I had major eye wiggles and extreme euphoria and empathy. my guess is 100+mg mdma OR mda i'm not sure which, in each one. there's no amp or piperzine bullshit goin on with these.

The reason i'm asking is because everyone I ask about them has never even heard of them. and considering how insanely good they are I just can't accept that they aren't a popular pill SOMEWHERE.

btw, i live in MD. on pill reports you will find my report of my experience from two months ago, and two other reports on the same press(both rave reviews in NJ and FL), the rest of them are from a different press that is apparently all amp and looks way diff. so you can find a picture of them on there just search for 'fleur'

so yeaahh... back to my point, if anyone has had these precious little gems i wanna hear about your experience with them!

plur and all that crap;)

I remember seeing these on PR a good while ago. They made my mouth water :) . I have never gotten them but its such a weird press they are prob from the same people. I hope they find their way to my area. In NJ we have been flooded with orange G ladies and stars, but if you don't know jack about this shit you get pipes. Glad to see there are still quality pressers out in the world.

I also remember these going around a few months ago, and everyone gave them stellar reviews. If I were you, I would test before buying a large quantity. You never know if someone's trying to push crappy pills that have a stamp with a good reputation.