• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos BLUE 2mg Xanax bars...

DCREDD

Greenlighter
I tried them about 2 mths ago. Took 3/4 of a bar and it kicked my ass. I'm talking falling out of the shower, knocking shit over everywhere and can't hardly remember shit. They can not be just a regular 2mg bar, IMO, based on all my past experience with benzos/Xanax. Have y'all seen these bars??? What y'all think. Someone told me they are pressed but with double the amount of Xanax. Some people think they are pressed with Xanax and Fent. Thoughts? Experiences?

Wouldn't surprise me if it was pressed with fent, that shit seems more and more common. Hell in my area 4 dudes died within two days, all from pressed bars sold by the same dealer.

They are from a Canada pharmacy and first came into production in 2017 they are completely real & ive had them here in America several times now

They are from a Canada pharmacy and first came into production in 2017 they are completely real & ive had them here in America several times now

You don't know that, don't go around telling people certain pills are legit, this is a harm reduction site, there could be anything in these blue bars, even if they look like the ones your talking about, they could be copy's containing a leathal drug

stop it or I'll go down the depressive spiral. Never give this shit to somebody before he's 25 or something
You don't know that, don't go around telling people certain pills are legit, this is a harm reduction site, there could be anything in these blue bars, even if they look like the ones your talking about, they could be copy's containing a leathal drug
He’s asking if blue Xanax bars is a thing and I’m telling him yes because it’s a lot of people out there who don’t know about blue bars. Don’t come at me like that

He’s asking if blue Xanax bars is a thing and I’m telling him yes because it’s a lot of people out there who don’t know about blue bars. Don’t come at me like that

White 2mg bars are also a thing and look how many of those are faked!

I have them currently and am almost completely out. I took it sublingually and some got out from under my tongue and on my lips and the top of my tongue. It left a blue dye all over my teeth, lips, mouth etc. Came off with water and scrubbing but I don't think I ever had that problem with the other colored Xanax like green.

I have them currently and am almost completely out. I took it sublingually and some got out from under my tongue and on my lips and the top of my tongue. It left a blue dye all over my teeth, lips, mouth etc. Came off with water and scrubbing but I don't think I ever had that problem with the other colored Xanax like green.
That's odd. The blues I had didn't do that. I dissolve all my benzos under my tongue and in my my mouth and haven't had that problem.

They are made in Canada with that imprint but found out these particular ones had been made to look like those as I found out where they actually came from and we're definitely pressed with 4 mg of xan

we're definitely pressed with 4 mg of xan
And nothing dodgy to bulk it out no?

Yummy they sound really good, with so many fakes I thought I'd better mention that incase you bought dodgy ones, pleased to hear they're xanax even if fakes/copies

Some fakes I've had are actually xanax just weaker versions even in 2 mg bars

Enjoy them, but maybe take in quarters or half's if 4mg as that's alot, depending on tolerance

That's blue dye they use to make certain white benzo powders or RCs and bulking agent look like blue pills, bluedye in your mouth should not happen

There are various fake bars coming in from all over the place. Some have fent and some just have more alprazolam than expected. This was a few years ago but I was seeing bars with 4-6mg reported. There was a guy in Canada pressing them. Most were real alprazolam at first but lately I think they've moved on to other RC benzos that are easier to get. Fent. isn't uncommon either. If they aren't coming from a pharmacy you should test them and start very low.

People were adding the extra alprazolam so their bars "would smack". Typically the presses wouldn't hold together as good as legit bars.

People were adding the extra alprazolam so their bars "would smack". Typically the presses wouldn't hold together as good as legit bars.
What's that mean as smack in UK is heroin?

Do you mean the high dose alprazolam would smack the customer out so they'd buy more as they're so strong?

Do you mean the high dose alprazolam would smack the customer out so they'd buy more as they're so strong?

Exactly, the thought was if you provided a bar that was stronger people would be more likely to buy them from you. When I was seeing these you could only order them in bulk and it was obvious who the intended customers were. There were a few different sources for presses, some were better than others, none were as good as legit bars (they were chalky and fell apart easy). All of them were at least 3mg or more of alprazolam. There was a bit of an arms races going on; one source would up their bars to 4mg of alprazolam and the other two would follow on the next batch.

It has been a couple of years since I was looking at those type of vendors. I've heard about a lot of fake xanax bars being around now. Some of them test positive for fent and others are a benzo but not alprazolam. I'd be wary about taking random xanax bars now without testing them. I wouldn't worry as much about 1mg/0.5mg/0.25mg tablets. I've never seen anyone pressing fakes of those because they aren't as desirable on the street.

I wouldn't worry as much about 1mg/0.5mg/0.25mg tablets. I've never seen anyone pressing fakes of those because they aren't as desirable on the street

I have in UK, I was buying decent bars for a little while, few batches of 10 or so, they could of been copies but was around 2mg, then I was getting ones not so thick and weaker but still alprazolam and then some really thick and chunky that tasted of littrally chalk but if you chewed them up loads you'd get a slight alprazolam taste, so very weak, never had stronger bars, someone once sold me red devil's apparently 7mg, I knew that was bollox as these was pink not red and quite weak not even 2mg, not even sure red devil's are a real bar or a gimmick? And anyway I heard red devils was 5mg not 7mg

Then bought vallies to taper off benzos, vallies I was doing 99% of my benzo addiction and xanax on occasion

Now I take benzos sometimes but I only bought 2 times in the last year as was being good, I made sure they was pharma grade xanax in blisters off a very good source ksalol 1mg and then alpz-1 xanax

I've caved and bought some vallies too now, a few Galenika Bensedin 10mg Diazepam

I don't know about the UK but in the states I've never seen a xanax tablet with more than 2mg in it from a legit source. Well at one time there were 3mg tablets, extended release if I'm remembering correctly, but they were very rare and I only saw them one time. They weren't bars or the typical football shape they were like triangles. I don't know anyone that was prescribed them in all the years I was messing around with benzos. The only reason I tried one was I knew of a guy way back in the early 2000s that would get such things when the first hit the market.

With the way things are now it wouldn't surprise me if someone was pressing fake footballs but if you're going to go through all the trouble bars seem more desirable to fake.

Bars are the most faked never seen footballs here, we don't get prescribed xanax in the UK, maybe if you go private

Very strict here even with 2mg vallies lol

They've gotten more strict here but xanax is probably one of the most prescribed substances in America. Typically, people get the footballs or a generic tablet that are circular. Bars have gotten less common as the opioid crisis has unfolded but they're still prescribed often to those that have been on xanax for many years. I think the ER version was phased out pretty quickly because Valium is used for that purpose and it's cheaper being there is a generic available and it doesn't need any matrix to extend the duration beyond a few hours.

10-15 years ago nearly anyone could get xanax here if they complained of insomnia or anxiety. It was the go to medication for both of those conditions. Now they've moved on to using SSRIs as a first line treatment for that and other things that are seen as less addictive. They aren't really less addictive they just aren't as desirable on the street. Xanax bars are well known throughout the culture and are sought out. The bars are celebrated in music and movies like Quaaludes were in the 70s/80s. Footballs entered the culture to a lesser extent being called "blues" for the color of the 1mg tablet. Although they come in various colors as generics. Most often the generic versions are green footballs or blue circles.