• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Blood sacrifice. Are they divine or satanic?

Amen.

No, you are very far from reality. You are way too deep into conspiracy theories. If you want to know who is really controlling Hollywood that would be China. But they do that with money not Satanic mind control.

I see reality just fine, thanks. :) Money is the root of all evil, the greed of it is. Money plays a huge part in controlling people.

That's a huge reason why many people sell out to the darker forces, more money is promised to them.

"Not having money is the root of all evil."

Lil Wayne ;)

LOL! Speaking of rappers, I am extremely proud of Kanye West for giving his testimony about Jesus to Lakewood Church. He even speaks out about the demonic symbolism and Satan's role in Hollywood. Now he is representing Jesus, very proud of him. He mentions his public mental breakdown and hospitalization which was definitely a result of the mind control going on.

God is really moving. He's using Kanye West to advance the kingdom. God bless him and I pray for his protection while exposing those dark forces.

Last edited:
To the original question of this thread, maybe you should ask the ecumenic World Council of Churches to get a christian opinion... Blood sacrifice isn't any more divine or satanic than what people decide it is. It can be done in a way that isn't painful or harmful enough for one to say that it would be objectively a bad thing.

Buddhism seems to condemn blood sacrifice, based on a quick Google search.

LOL! Speaking of rappers, I am extremely proud of Kanye West for giving his testimony about Jesus to Lakewood Church. He even speaks out about the demonic symbolism and Satan's role in Hollywood. Now he is representing Jesus, very proud of him. He mentions his public mental breakdown and hospitalization which was definitely a result of the mind control going on.

God is really moving. He's using Kanye West to advance the kingdom. God bless him and I pray for his protection while exposing those dark forces.

Surely you can't be serious. Kanye West is a prick of the highest order.

I rest my case... :D

Surely you can't be serious. Kanye West is a prick of the highest order.

I rest my case... :D

Haha I was really moved by his testimony and I know he's speaking the truth based on my own knowledge so I'm not judging him. I respect him a lot now. It takes guts to go against the grain.

Haha I was really moved by his testimony and I know he's speaking the truth based on my own knowledge so I'm not judging him. I respect him a lot now. It takes guts to go against the grain.

Oh come on Coast, you dont really believe that do you? You're just taking the piss. Only a narcissistic prick would release an album entitled 'Yeesus' because he thinks he's the resurrection. Isn't that blasphemy?

Stupid cunt didnt even know the lyrics to 'Bohemian Rhapsody' at Glastonbury. Now that really IS a sin...

Oh come on Coast, you dont really believe that do you? You're just taking the piss. Only a narcissistic prick would release an album entitled 'Yeesus' because he thinks he's the resurrection. Isn't that blasphemy?

Stupid cunt didnt even know the lyrics to 'Bohemian Rhapsody' at Glastonbury. Now that really IS a sin...

Hahaha! I might have to agree on that last bit. He has a new album about Jesus and a gospel choir. That's why I had to listen to his testimony for myself to really know if it was truth or bullshit. I wasn't easily convinced. It's truth IMO.

He definitely has grandiose thinking and admits that, but now he gives all credit to Jesus, not himself.

Satanists are deceived for the most part and you have been deceived too if you believe that crap about there not being any human sacrifices. I've heard a former satanist himself say that the higher up you go as a satanist, human sacrifices are what you must do. I've even seen a former banker who got mixed in with that crew by doing finances for the elite...he said he didn't believe in Satan until he was asked to sacrifice a child as he climbed the ranks.

...but please continue with your warped thoughts and continue to defend the devil. Guess what? Satan isn't going to save your soul, ONLY Jesus can.

This board is strange to me. I can't tell if people are actually this brainwashed or if it's some kind of agenda because 99% of this board comes right behind me and defends Satan. That's why I don't show up here anymore.

It's your whole "I'm trying to save u from going to hell bcoz u don't believe in the same bullshit I believe in" thing that ppl don't like.were not the brainwashed ones.were the free thinkers that aren't brainwashed and u see that as though we're all going to hell or were all demons.

Yawn, Jesus is not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

If you actually believe in Christianity so deeply that you believe there are "Satanists" performing human sacrifices (got any proof of these absurd claims?) there's no point attempting any rational debate.

As I said I do not follow Satanism myself so I simply have no horse in this race but I have roll my eyes at delusional Christians who actually think their imaginary friend is telling them what to do... how is that any different from psychosis by the way?

Meanwhile if you are interested in actually educating yourself feel free to actually read the Church of Satan website and tell me where to find those human sacrifices.

Good news is Christianity is virtually dead in my own country. I celebrate this. Fewer delusional morons can only be good for society.

I agree with you on this.no point in rational debate with irrational ppl.
Psychosis is definitely a driving factor
behind the delusional rants about hell,Jesus,the truth, summoning demons,etc.the sooner they die out the better.

Ha.i laughed when I read this.ima let u finish,ima let u finish but kanyes a fukn joke with a massive douchebag ego.
If that's who's on Jesus's side warding off evil forces and mind control I think Satan's going to be fine

Isn't wiping the blood of a lamb over a houses door something from the Bible.
That's a blood sacrifice that has nothing to do with the devil.so even god's side is performing blood sacrifices.which sounds evil to me. Killing a lamb just to appease god.
It's nuts to do shit like that

Isn't wiping the blood of a lamb over a houses door something from the Bible.
That's a blood sacrifice that has nothing to do with the devil.so even god's side is performing blood sacrifices.which sounds evil to me. Killing a lamb just to appease god.
It's nuts to do shit like that
That's Old Testament. God sent His son Jesus Christ as the ultimate sacrifice on the cross for ALL of our sins. That's why as a believer when people throw petty accusations in my face, I can rest assured knowing that all of my sins were already paid for on the cross. Now that doesn't give anyone full reign to do anything and everything they want, but you don't have to worry about every little thing. The equivalent to what you described is now knowing that the blood of Jesus covers your house. Protection from evil. No worries.

I agree with you on this.no point in rational debate with irrational ppl.
Psychosis is definitely a driving factor
behind the delusional rants about hell,Jesus,the truth, summoning demons,etc.the sooner they die out the better.
There's no "psychosis" here, but keep throwing that around all you want. It won't stick. Why don't you die out.

Do u ever think your just too into this conspiracy stuff?

No and I don't think about it all day and night. I just bring it up in these spiritual topics. There are plenty of other things I discuss on a daily basis in my regular conversations.

The thing I continually find frustrating about Christianity. Is taking it at face value, I can find only one conclusion.

If the Christian God is as the Bible describes. Then he's an evil God.

Read your Bible, it's full of his evil deeds, determined to be good purely because God is the one doing them. His jealous, petty acts of vengeance and manipulation and cruelty.

He's not worthy of your devotion. The angels are closest to him and even a lot of them turned away for him.

He is a father who plays favorites. Who demands obedience and love and expects to be given it by virtue of nothing but having created us.

Even taking at face value gods existence. I for one feel incapable of worshiping such a God. For that it would be called pride, placing myself above him.

Which is suspiciously similar to lucifer crime isn't it? History is written by the victor after all.

So if God is unworthy of my support, perhaps Satanists have the right idea in wanting a second opinion. ;)