• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Blood sacrifice. Are they divine or satanic?

The thing I continually find frustrating about Christianity. Is taking it at face value, I can find only one conclusion.

If the Christian God is as the Bible describes. Then he's an evil God.

Read your Bible, it's full of his evil deeds, determined to be good purely because God is the one doing them. His jealous, petty acts of vengeance and manipulation and cruelty.

He's not worthy of your devotion. The angels are closest to him and even a lot of them turned away for him.

He is a father who plays favorites. Who demands obedience and love and expects to be given it by virtue of nothing but having created us.

Even taking at face value gods existence. I for one feel incapable of worshiping such a God. For that it would be called pride, placing myself above him.

Which is suspiciously similar to lucifer crime isn't it? History is written by the victor after all.

So if God is unworthy of my support, perhaps Satanists have the right idea in wanting a second opinion. ;)
Nicely worded

A reminder that everyone's views should be allowed, and another reminder that people strongly disagreeing with your views in an Internet forum about the topics of philosophy and spirituality is not an attack against you, and also that saying someone is dumb or delusional for their beliefs IS a personal attack. It's possible to respond with respect even when someone is strongly disagreeing with you.

A reminder that everyone's views should be allowed, and another reminder that people strongly disagreeing with your views in an Internet forum about the topics of philosophy and spirituality is not an attack against you, and also that saying someone is dumb or delusional for their beliefs IS a personal attack. It's possible to respond with respect even when someone is strongly disagreeing with you.

The disagreeing in itself is not an attack, no. The following a person around from thread to thread specifically to attack them just because you do not agree with their beliefs is the main thing I couldn't understand.

If I disagree with someone I wouldn't make it my personal mission to follow them around talking shit at every turn, but that's just me. Those types will be on ignore from now on so it's all good.

Isn't wiping the blood of a lamb over a houses door something from the Bible.
That's a blood sacrifice that has nothing to do with the devil.so even god's side is performing blood sacrifices.which sounds evil to me. Killing a lamb just to appease god.
It's nuts to do shit like that

I take it you have never come across what "Jesus" got upto when he came across the Jewish money lenders in the temple?
His not a fan of people killing animals to say the least.

There is no God, no devil, there is nothing. We are doomed to suffer eternally, only depression and anxiety are real. Suffering is real, it is the only thing that we all perceive.

God, devil, all forms of domination created by men to dominate men.

It may exist a superior force, neither divine nor human, and if it exists, it is condemned to eternal suffering like us

If you believe things will get better, wait forever.

Lmao these so called witches cursing the governments. Shit i wish i could wear a cape every day all day lmao

People are so gullible.

What this reminds me of, I read somewhere that the indigenous Australians believed strongly in curses. And understandably so because those who were cursed seemed (to them) to suffer consequences of being cursed.

So they were understandably horrified when Europeans showed up, and their curses against them did absolutely nothing. Because the Europeans didn't believe it.

Fair warning though, I'm repeating something I read somewhere, I'm not sure where, and I don't think there was any source where I read it either. So take this with a grain of salt.

If anything they would spreading serious disease with that nasty water they made from dead birds and throwing over themselves like its holy water. And then believing thats it magic when infact im pretty sure spreading dead animal water all over public places is going to make people sick lmao.

Thanks.

Have you ever taken Ayahuasca or Yage? If so what if anything did it teach you about life, death, and an afterlife or the universe? Did it teach you that death is just a transition? Is it true you experience or see your previous lives or meet centuries old or even more recent ancestors and relatives?

I know North Americans who pay a lot of money to go to Ayahuasca retreats or centres in Peru and Brasil. I am not sure if it is worth it though as someone I know went mad from Ayahuasca and they now take it at home.

A friend of mine when he was alive who led Ayahuasca ceremonies said how it is not for most people, and that you run the risk of going mad if you do not have a guide, so I have no desire to take it.

I do not use any drugs now except for caffeine in erva/yerba mate, green/black/oolong tea, and coffee. I am fine if others want to use drugs but my time with using them which amounted to as a teen and adult through my 20s taking LSD and mushrooms in large, moderate, and low doses, smoking/eating/vaping pot or hash, drinking alcohol, taking Dexedrine in low doses, and taking pharmaceutical opiates such as oxycodone, hydrocodone, or codeine in low or moderate doses was enough.

What can you tell myself and other readers here on bluelight about Candomblé and orixás? Have you ever seen it practised, or seen or heard of anyone being possessed by dieties, or spirits? Are chickens sacrificed like you see in films about these African, and Latin American religions/spiritualities?

I read about it in the Paulo Lins novel cidade de Deus, but like Vodum or voodoo, and Santeria, it is something I am not familiar with. Friends of mine who have seen or experienced ghosts told me how there are spirits, entities, forces, etc. that are not benevolent that you do not want to contact or invite into your life.

I think it would be amazing to experience or see a ghost but I am more skeptical and not holding my breath.

In the cosmic hierarchy, beings who accept blood and other material offerings are lower on the totem pole. They are closer to the material plain and not very elevated. The reason is that they still feed on material things, just as any material being does.

High level beings require no offerings or sacrifices. They are more connected to divine energy and they are nourished through that connection. They barely interact with the human realm and when they do it's for important purposes. Mind you, humans will still give offerings to these deities out of respect, but the deities do not require them.

In my experience, if a spirit requires an offering in exchange for helping or teaching you, it's probably not worth working with.
What or who are the higher level dieties? Have you ever experienced them? If so, what happened?

Life is crazy as hell. Even though I'm familiar with the spiritual world, it's still a trip to learn about the offerings people give these things. Like wtf? Why would a demon want coke? I know it works though. Unfortunately.
What do you mean by spiritual world? Or what have you experienced? In previous replies about this subject including one about ghosts and EVP readers or devices I have written about how I am a bit skeptical but I have no desire to mess with any of that or invite it into my life, home, etc.

It's only for people who continue to reject God over and over again. There is clearly salvation through Jesus Christ, but the rebellious reject it.

"There is no pardon for a person who dies in his rejection of Christ. The Holy Spirit is at work in the world, convicting the unsaved of sin, righteousness, and judgment (John 16: eight ). If a person resists that conviction and remains unrepentant, then he is choosing hell over heaven. “Without faith it is impossible to please God” (Hebrews 11:6), and the object of faith is Jesus (Acts 16:31). There is no forgiveness for someone who dies without faith in Christ.

God has provided for our salvation in His Son (John 3:16). Forgiveness is found exclusively in Jesus (John 14:6). To reject the only Savior is to be left with no means of salvation; to reject the only pardon is, obviously, unpardonable."
So you're disagreeing with me for no reason. Nothing new. Jesus Christ is the only way into heaven.

I was talking about someone who is worshipping a demon. If you worship a demon and die, you are not going to heaven. Did you see what I posted above, or can you not read?
Salvation through Jesus Christ is the ONLY way. I don't care what you believe, that's the truth.

"There is no pardon for a person who dies in his rejection of Christ. The Holy Spirit is at work in the world, convicting the unsaved of sin, righteousness, and judgment (John 16: eight ). If a person resists that conviction and remains unrepentant, then he is choosing hell over heaven. “Without faith it is impossible to please God” (Hebrews 11:6), and the object of faith is Jesus (Acts 16:31). There is no forgiveness for someone who dies without faith in Christ.

God has provided for our salvation in His Son (John 3:16). Forgiveness is found exclusively in Jesus (John 14:6). To reject the only Savior is to be left with no means of salvation; to reject the only pardon is, obviously, unpardonable."

It's true that many churches are corrupt and have even sold out to the devil for money. You have to choose a church wisely. I like to listen to and watch sermons online.
What about people who are not Christian such as Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, or Jewish people? They all worship a God or have prophets/avatars, etc. but they do not believe in Jesus Christ, and are not Christians.

Near death experiences disagree with this assertion, most encounter peace and love. I also find it hilarious how high and mighty people like yourself act when often those church going types tend to be the biggest sinners of all..

Christianity for most people is an opt out, a way to live life with zero regrets because so long as your a believer that goes to church every Sunday and confesses your sins to Jesus you’ll be alright. I’ve met very few Christians who puts their money where there mouth is, and LDS is ten times worse.

The idea of karma seems to produce a much better person overall, instead of the “confess and be saved” strategy. Knowing you have consequences to all negative and positive interactions is a much more beneficial approach. There’s no wiggle room for those that think a simple prayer will take away the fact they raped 15 people or murdered an innocent child...

It’s interesting how much Christianity talk has been popping up in this forum lately.

The funniest thing too, I truly believe in Jesus Christ and have had multiple spiritual experiences seeing and talking to him. When I pray, he’s the one that listens the most. But organized Christianity/churches have completely destroyed what was once such a good thing. I also feel itsnot the only way to salvation either, but it’s my route for whatever reason.

-GC
So what exactly has happened if you do not mind me asking? I am not a fan of mega churches or the Vatican and Roman Catholic church either. I believe that religion/spirituality, or lack of is meant to be very private and personal and not public at all. But this has to do with the reformation and 30 years' war, and how ancestors of mine fled central Europe because of this war. I have a Southern European relative who never left the Roman Catholic church as in formally being excommunicated or whatnot, but he stoped practising Roman Catholcism as he said the Vatican and Roman Catholic church just want as much money and power as they can get.

blood sacrifices are common in some African religions, in Brazil, there is an underground black magic movement called "macumba". They use animals like chickens and goats, mainly. Some of them have the juridic permissions to express their beliefs freely (Brazil is a paradise)

In general the objective is to adore the dark forces, but these dark forces are by no means satanic, since the devil is a Christian invention. I am speaking here of pagan rituals having their origins in the understanding of Nature.

One of these entities is called "preto velho'" (old black man in a roughly direct translation) there is the good preto velhos and the bad pretos velhos - see the picture below. I am a very skeptical person, who loves science, but I have seen with my own eyes some things that put my skepticism down

View attachment 16668
What did you see or experience?

As if you know about that!!!

I'm with you on the part "but I have seen with my own eyes some things that put my skepticism down" from my own experience in things I've had to learn myself.
A group I was in touch with I'd prefer not to name here have members in Brazil & I was in touch with their leader for several years & got to meet him once when he came to the UK & he spoke very highly of what you posted about.

As far as I'm aware Santería / Lucumi is an off-shoot of it too.

You ever come across The Church of The Inner Light in Brazil?
What have you seen or experienced? Were you on drugs or in psychosis? You told me about seeing one spirit or well known Mesoamerican female diety, but to be honest with you it is something I would not mess with, and if I saw something like this I would question my mental health and see a medical professional.

I am not putting you, your spiritual/religious beliefs down. I am just stating what I would personally do as a more skeptical person. I would do the same if I thought I had been abducted by aliens or extraterrestrials.

Don't you mean Pocahontas? Avatar is just the live action version. Disney literally owns Avatar also so it's not a coincidence. That's how lazy they are. Avatar was just the beginning of the live-actioning of every 90s Disney film. It was a pretty crappy movie TBH.

"Cabbages, cabbages! Barely even human!"
The Avatar film, which I enjoyed as a science fiction film in the cinema, was a complete copy of this old animated film.

I know that there's little originality in Science Fiction or anything now, but I remember watching an episode of star trek TNG that was a complete copy/plagarism of the same plot of an old Dr. Who episode from the early 1970s about aliens or posession called the monster. It had the 3rd or 4th doctor in it.

Last edited: