View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Bloating and gas on acid?

Zon

Bluelighter
How do I stop this? I really love to enjoy with friends but especially towards the end (after 5-6 hours) I start to get reeaaaaally bloated and gassy... I generally try to avoid eating too much or too heavy foods before and during but still in the end of the trip it comes and ruins the fun.

Any suggestions?

I've tried talcid and simeticon but they dont seem to make much difference.

That sucks... I personally get very minimal gastric disturbances from lysergamides but some tryptamines can do it to me, 4-HO-MiPT in particular is pretty gassy. I use Simethicone with great success.

Maybe try activated charcoal - take a handful at about 4hr mark after dropping L and see if it helps!

Will give the charcoal a go. I try not to eat too much but if I don't eat I get a weird sort of hunger where I don't feel like eating but I feel uncomfortably hungry... I donno how other people say they don't get hungry with L, I sometimes actually get the munchies really bad, but at the same time am too trippy to eat my food.

I find bananas to be a very good food to help stomach issues, especially when tripping. I used to have an acid reflux problem and bananas are helpful with that too! :)

The best tripping and eating happened to me while on large dose of bk-2C-B - man, the food was tasting sooo good, that it was emotionally overwhelming me with every bite!.. :!