Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BL'er you'd most like to meet and why - Part 3

Pleonastic

Bluelighter
Part 3 of this topic has been started early because some people just don't seem to get it. If you want to list the bluelighters you'd like to meet then go right ahead and click "post reply". If you just want to hear the sound of your own voice then click here instead and have another good read. And remember, if someone says they want to meet you then send them an email or something. It's in the guidelines that this is not a chat site, so you shouldn't need to continually post in this thread.
Here is Part 2... please read this first...
OK, now before everyone gets all huffy, take a deep breath, realise that I'm just trying to keep the thread neat and tidy, and pretend I didn't just go off my tree at everyone... ;)
Now, who would you like to meet and why? :)
[ 24 February 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

mrs spgeddi thinks tarsy is cute, but she's too shy(or fuct up) to go over and say hi.. prolly good for me.

The melbourne Blers since most of them sound like cool people and Ive already met alot of sydney and canberra blers already.

Oceanboy
Just coz he has the most awesome posts :)
------------------------
Oh yeah... if anyone wants to see why Pleo used to be angry all the time, check out his link above to part two of this thread. ;)

Plazma and apollo cause their just great guys
Bliss cause shes my sis and she rocks
and the melbourne bluelight crew, id love to party with them
:p
-funki-

I forgot to add Computer_Collector
he wont be nonsexul after a day with me ;)

I would like to meet any BLer from Adelaide!!
The only one I know is Goldie, so I guess it has to be her :)

heh, why not, mayday?! Thanks for the vote of confidence *grin*
well I met a lot of ppl I really wanted to meet in melb last month and cbr 2 weeks ago... but I still want to meet anna!, Big Trancer, harasser, blue kitten, randomblondeboy (and penguin :) ), Lord Kaos, missclaire, funki, Taliana properly (cos I don't think she remembers me ;) ), mr fluffy, fetish jester, up all night, miss apple, evil calvin... gawd the list goes on... I know there is more... *boggle*
[ 20 June 2002: Message edited by: *goldie* ]

madmoney IS cool, he carries a fake banana around and got the Best Dressed award too (though I never knew why)! haha.

I'd like to meet up with the more chemical minded Bluelighters (Biscuit, Phase_Dancer, Bigtracer, Apollo, etc) just so we can speak in 1337 chem talk, and all the musicans, and all the people that are cool and the people who don't post that much and the other people and some of the americans and the english and the good looking ones and the not so good looking ones and the kandi kids and the jaded ones and the drug fucked ones and the greenlighters and the really old bluelighters and the bluelight crew and the people who are friends of the bluelight crew and everyone in sydney (hi mum!) and everyone in canberra and the people in melbourne and everyone I haven't mentioned.
:) :D :) :D :) So I choose... EVERYBODY :) :D :) :D :)

GLOWGURLZ - Because i want to find out the mistical secret of the BUBBLE BATH!
/me ROFLMAO
And i spose i would also like to meet all those MELB BL'ers as i have heard soooooooo much about!

Anybody from sydney, the only person i know from here is up all night, and i knew her before i knew she was a member of bluelight, other then that, i haven't met anybody else, and everybody seems nice enough

Oh dear, the popularity contest is running again.
Funki.
Up All Night.
Phreex.
Herbinmike <-- Just to kick his ass for being a zionist nazi bastard.
Zjabo <-- Same.
And a whole bunch of others.
-plaz out-
And that plazma guy, I hear he's a fucking nutcase, just want to see if its true, ya know? ;)
[ 20 June 2002: Message edited by: plazma ]

Id like to meet fairnymph
[Personal attack removed - Jakoz]
[ 22 June 2002: Message edited by: Jakoz ]

Keep the personal attacks out of it.
[ 20 June 2002: Message edited by: Jakoz ]

funki: you havent met your own sister? lol
i've pretty mucyh met all the bluelighters that ive wanted to meet, but im sure there is a few that i am forgetting... oh yeah evilcalvin ive wanted to meet him for ages, just because hes a general funny bastard.
-out-