• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Blazing + Rolling = Best Experience Ever

I personally don't blaze until I start to come back down, and I feel it get back up there and prolongs the roll, but obviously thats just my perception.

If I blaze while peaked, I don't feel it much, maybe it makes it a little trippier.

A lot of people I know like to blaze before hand so the mdma eazes in, but I prefer it when the mdma hits you like a brick wall.

NEVER BLAZE TOO MUCH ON A ROLL! IMO it will overpower it and make you trip balls and the anxiety makes your high almost scary and uncomfortable.

I've never blazed whilst in the midst of a roll-- I'd rather just feel the MDMA and not have it possibly overpowered by another drug. But once you start coming down a little and smoke it's fantastic. It's just like being stoned any other time, except there's still that great euphoria and energy from the roll, and so I find any anxiety/paranoia/bad thoughts are very unlikely. I think the two substances synergize very well. Back before I tried MDMA I'd take Adderall and smoke a lot of weed and it's comparable to that I guess except obviously ten times better. It's just a great experience and a good way to relax on the tail-end of an exhausting night.