• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Blackout Stories

The first time I ever did Klonopin, I decided to take 28mg. I blacked out for 40 hours and when I woke up I knew I had to be in school. So I drove to school and nearly hit everything on the way there. Then I was in school. Flash, I'm outside smoking a cigarette. Flash, I'm at home, and I realize that it's not the next day, it's the day after that. I really freaked out, being blacked out for that long. That was my first experience with benzos, I think.

I wrestled in high school and one time I got thrown from a standing position to the edge of the mat where my eyebrow broke my fall.

Woke up in the hospital an hour or so later with a golfball above my left eye, hurt like a bitch.

At the Senior prom after party I had far too much to drink, I don't even know at what point I blacked out, but when I came to I was in the corner of the house pissing on a lamp with people screaming at me to stop and clean it up...After that they forced me to leave and I had to drive home, still drunk as fuck!

Another time I had taken just 30 mg of temazepam in the early evening and I had forgotten about it when I decided to start drinking. I only remember having about two drinks, and I blacked out on my way to a party (so I can only guess how much more I drank :\ ). I woke up the next morning with no phone or recollection of the night, but I called my phone and a dude picked up and told me that I passed out on a table full of drinks and knocked em all over. It was pretty fucking awkward picking up my phone that morning... I fucking hate temazepam!

Blacked out up at senior week thanks to too much xanax and alcohol, wanted to fight a house full of ghetto kids got dragged away by my friends, was wavin my knife around kept sayin, "ima shank em" wouldn't leave till I finished rolling a blunt, and the weed kept falling out so it took like 30 minutes. Got into some chicks car who was really pissed and trying to keep me from going back to fight and said she was gonna drop me off 50 streets up. She's cruising at like 25-30 mph and i opened the door in the back and just jumped out. Hit the ground and got right back up and walked back to the house to fight. She called my friends to intercept me and they were gonna kick my ass cause I was out of control some old people saw us and said they were gonna call the cops and i cursed them out. Went to my place where alot of people were partying and passed out with like 300 bills, bag full of xanax, knife in my lap. Thankfully my boy came around and put it all in different pockets in my pants. Peed myself on the couch and my one chick friend changed me. Woke up with everyone pissed at me and a wicked scar on my back/ass.

One time I took about ~330mg of alprazolam with 90mg of clonazepam. Mind everyone, I was a heavy benzo addict of several years at the time, and on high doses of meth and dextroamphetamine. I blacked out for 5 days, awake the whole time on meth, still taking more xanax and klonopin during those 5 days. I was working at a tv station as Floor Director. During one show I had my scripts that I mark with the camera shots in my hands and somehow ended up on the wrong page, so I think that its the beginning of the show but we are actually somewhere in the middle of the show. I grabbed one of my camera guys' cameras on live air and switched shots - from a straight-on shot of the anchor to something that wasn't ready or wasn't even there, I can't remember. My director had to "talk" to me after the show, and was not happy with my direction skills that afternoon. I still had my job, though. I was a bad-ass floor director most of the time.

GenericMind said:
The closest thing I've ever come to a blackout was after eating too many Somas. I woke up the next morning in my bed wondering what the hell happened the night before. According to my friends I was active all night, I just didn't remember anything in the morning. It was the only time that's ever happened to me.

This has happened to me on a lot of somas, somas and xanax, just xanax, and klonipin as well....

alcohol maybe like 6 or 7 times

I'm not a drinker, but i've had several serious blackouts from xanax and clonazepam.

i remember sitting at taco del mar with my boyfriend separating 8 .5 mg alprazolam into two piles. and then taking them. we were planning on going to the mall.

i know we had a fifth of burnetts vodka.

then i remember shouting at my boyfriend to pay attention to the road for me because i had double vision. "me too!!!" was his response. so i just covered up one of my eyes. yeah.

cut to me and my boyfriend at his house.

looking through my cell phone pics surprised the hell out of me. apparently i had picked up several friends and romped around the mall. i have NO recollection of it.

I WOULD NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE. So stupid.

and then from small amounts of alcohol, or weed, or clonazepam, and mainly OC there are countless times where i wake up and don't remember going to bed. just super hazy about how i got in bed. i'm sure thats pretty common among you guys too.

My only blackout story is much like GenericMind and ChemicalSmiles':

Blacked out (mixing goon with beer :p ) and woke up in the morning safe at a friend's house (my friend had to put me in my PJs, the poor bloke!) but with no memory of the night at the pub, during which I was apparently very social.
I found it scary when I realised in th morning- thank goodness I was with responsible friends.

Never again!- I dont understand people who do it all the time.

long story, it sucks hearing, it sucks really bad hearing, "well if you dont remember, you shouldnt/dont want to know."

short story.

so many times, i woke up with my legs covered in cactus stickers.

yeeeowch

i have mentioned it here before, that blacks cant even be recalled under hypnotherapy.

while smoking a bowl with a friend before leaving a festival, I was standing up and got a pipe with hash passed to me. I had smoked that yellow earwax hash before, but when I hit this I got super light headed. After a minute I was getting hardcore visuals like I was tripping balls, and the next thing I knew I was on my back on the ground with people all around me. That was some good shit:)

my first time doing ecstacy..... i fell asleep and the next day they said they woke me up and i would walk 5 ft then lay down and it took then 30 mins to get me out of the house.

i once woke up in a bathtub full of cold water, with all my clothes, shoes socks and a baseball cap on. who knows how long i had been in there or why i got in the tub.

i took some of my sister's temazepams before my husband and i went to his mom's house. i ended up stealing some of her bars of bath soap. wtf. i of course didn't remember.

The Benzo Blackout Thread

Well, we're see where this goes. Hopefully in a good and funny direction. My story isn't that interesting but I've read some others that just cracked me up so...yeah.

I was with two junkie friends and I was driving as usual, we went to our closest urban area and copped heroin and a few sticks. I got a few bags or so and 3 sticks while putting no money in (the benefits of having a car) . I popped two of them while driving for a total of 4mg and then dropped them off and came home. I had some weed but I remember all of a sudden being extremely sedated so I sat down and watched some shows on my laptop. That's the last thing I remember. When i woke up all the bags of dope were strewn about my bed, the last stick was nowhere to be found (probably ingested as well) and somehow i had rolled a J that was sitting next to my laptop. All in all it wasn't terrible, however I wasted a bunch of drugs for no reason or effect. anyways i waked and baked and that was that. :) let's read some funny stories!

Last edited:
Why so specific ? shoulda been "benzo" instead of xanax tbh.

I don't remember ever blacking out. (Lulz.)

Why so specific ? shoulda been "benzo" instead of xanax tbh.

I don't remember ever blacking out. (Lulz.)

hmm, you're right. i've edited it accordingly. unfortunately, i don't think it edits on the main page. oh well. Some people end up getting their blackout stories told to them by friends...eh, we'll see if this goes anywhere interesting or not.

No, you edited your post title. Ive now changed it to The Benzo Blackout Thread.

Played an entire acoustic set at a party on Saturday and have absolutely no recollection of it at all. Decided it might be a good idea to drop 6mg xanax when i arrived at the party cos i was a bit nervous about the gig. I remember nothing more after that except waking upthe next morning at home in bed. Apparently my set was really good and theres a video of it somewhere. So now it seems i can add 'sleep singing' to my ever growing list of talents.

Took prolly around 8mg at a party and one of my friends showed up with kids that looked like "they didnt belong there" according to the kids whose apartment it was. So we went to a club which was my first time and all i remember was spending all my money on beer and overtipping the waitress and then leaving. After that i was told i kept calling someone out who i was beefin with for them to come meet me.
I woke up the next day with mud all over my clothes and brand new nikes, no one i was with knew when we even came into contact wiyh mud and or dirt so it prolly happened after i got home

Theres mad other times too. I used to love xanax and kpins but they ate a chunk out of 2010 and 2011 for me.

took 6mg on clonazepam with practically no tolerance. blacked out for a good day and a half. weird feeling, not likely to repeat