• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Black Tar?

Love❤️Drugs

Greenlighter
Can you put black Tar heroin into a coffee bean grinder to ultimately turn it into a solid or powder form? The stuff I have is VERY sticky and gooey.. But I need to find a way to make it into a snortable substance because I do not use IV anymore as a promise to my husband.

I don't know how to make tar into a powder. What you can do is snort the liquid or better yet, plug it.

Yes, just snort the liquid. Put tar in spoon, add a VERY SMALL AMOUNT of water, heat spoon with lighter. Snort the resulting brown liquid...choose a nostril, then tilt your head back while pouring the liquid into your head & simultaneously snorting it up into your sinuses. Hold your head back for a few seconds to make sure you've got it all and it doesn't drain out.

I used to get high using that method (which I've seen referred to here as "monkey water", "wet lining", "water looping", etc) quite a bit. From a HR perspective it's probably the best way to use tar heroin. The only problem is that it's probably the most physically unpleasant way to do it, moreso than even putting a needle in your arm...snorting tar liquid burns a bit but the real problem is not letting any of it drip back into your throat, because tar tastes disgusting. I always used to keep a beverage close by whenever I did that, in case I got that drip bad

It is possible to turn tar into a powder that's easily snortable but from what I understand it's tricky because you have to find the right ratio of water & crushed pill powder to add to the tar. I've never personally done it, always seemed pointless to me. Sure you can find plenty of methods online, though

I'd follow BurntOfferings'/T.C's advice to snort the liquid, called "waterlining." I wouldn't recommend plugging it, only because you promised your husband you wouldn't IV; plugging is almost as addictive other than the lack of a rapid rush.

I would still like to find a way to turn it to powder... I've tried the water lining and it's just a mess and I feel like I loose a lot of it... My husband has never really been around drugs so for some reason in his head the only exceptable way is powder form.. I've heard that I can cut it with lactose... But I can't seem to find it anywhere so I think I'll have to order it... We got a deal on the tar so I have a shit ton and no way to really use it... Ugh.. I tried inositol but it is just making it goopy and it really burns. I'm open to any suggestions...

Love❤️Drugs;13719824 said:
We got a deal on the tar so I have a shit ton and no way to really use it

Do you have a particular issue with simply smoking it?

Love❤️Drugs;13719832 said:
Also, what is plugging it?

Putting it in your butt

As burnt offerings mentioned above I would try smoking off of foil with a straw. it is the next best thing to iv.. if that's not an option try using a needleless/oral syringe and prep it up as you would to iv and instead of injecting it in your veins put it up your butt and plug it. Its also pretty effective and not so messy as sniffing it in a water based solution.

Lactose can be found at a home beer and wine brewing supply store that most decent sized towns should have. A lb should be $4-5 bucks and go a long ways. That said, I have no idea how you would do it.

Thank you all very much. I think I got it down now. I did some experiments and got a pretty good result.. As far as smoking it, the high doesn't last long at all and I've never tried to plug it but I may try it out today... Lol