Votes: 1 9.1%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
three new episodes came out. each a little over an hour long. only seen the first. it’s a throwback to “San Junipero.” opening immediately makes that clear. for pride month. gets in on some gender identity in addition to homo/bisexuality.

Last edited:
I saw the first and thought it was the weakest ep out of all the series so far. So forgettable I can't even remember it. Something about a doll with the brain of the Katy Perry lookalike singer thing.

Most of the previous series were much better written and produced and I really enjoyed them. I hope that the series gets back on track because it was certainly very promising.

I saw the first and thought it was the weakest ep out of all the series so far. So forgettable I can't even remember it. Something about a doll with the brain of the Katy Perry lookalike singer thing.

Shit. That sucks. I was gonna watch it but probably won't waste my time now ? thanks for the heads up.

It was just a bit one dimensional and had no critical depth like many of the others. I haven't checked the rest of the series yet.

wonder if they’re presented in different order in different areas. “Strike Vipers” was first here.

CFC, exactly... It was development and production that was off... some of other the episodes really set a bar that is quite high. It wasn't material or subject material, but how the "production hit the screen" so to speak. I imagine it's quite hard to be that level of creative consistently.

hydro, It wouldn't be the first time a program's episodes were presented in a different order, so yeah it's entirely possible. I remember trying to follow the season arc on Colin Baker's regenerations of Dr Who back when it was originally aired back in the 80's and it was horribly out of order, LOL ;)

So the other two episodes were much more what I was expecting, pretty enjoyable, even if not as deep as previous seasons.

I think if I'd watched them in the sequence they set for everyone else, I'd have enjoyed the third episode more (being lighter, the second being pretty heavy). But for some reason they showed me episode 3 first, then 1, then 2.