• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Black Ice?

Splatt said:
What about if you inject it... Do you piss black?
hahah... oh that is gross. i cant even begin to imagine how unsanitary the entire scenario woul be

lol @ splatt...

i remember once when a friend ingested a bit too much blue dyed gbl. lol...

the look of fear on his face when his urine was blue hahahaha

Last week in Melbourne, first time I had ICE, or anything in about 8 mths, I had some that was gold-black. about 30% (mostly the larger crystals) was pretty much completely black. The rest was yellow-gold, and not just slightly tinted but really dark.

I injected it, mixed up to a gold solution, took a long time to mix up (disolve - tho pretty chilled water) as well, was very strong and very rushy. Didn't last for too long. I dunno what I'd say about it, very sketchy-scatty kind of high. Definately a strong product, but very rushy/tingely in the head, strong, but definately not clean.

my friend smoked it, interestingly, whilst the felt pretty intense rushes, it didn't burn very long. It burnt clean, and tasted ok, not great, but didn't last long in the pipe at all.

I've had stuff like this before, long ago in the past, always been pretty similar. If you see it, I'd say grab it, it will definately get you going. But its not the cleanest of highest. Left both of us pretty loopy the next day...

:/

Id be concerned that the dye is being used to cover impurities in the synth. I wonder this in pills as well.

mostly-human said:
Last week in Melbourne, first time I had ICE, or anything in about 8 mths, I had some that was gold-black. about 30% (mostly the larger crystals) was pretty much completely black. The rest was yellow-gold, and not just slightly tinted but really dark.

I injected it, mixed up to a gold solution, took a long time to mix up (disolve - tho pretty chilled water) as well, was very strong and very rushy. Didn't last for too long. I dunno what I'd say about it, very sketchy-scatty kind of high. Definately a strong product, but very rushy/tingely in the head, strong, but definately not clean.

my friend smoked it, interestingly, whilst the felt pretty intense rushes, it didn't burn very long. It burnt clean, and tasted ok, not great, but didn't last long in the pipe at all.

I've had stuff like this before, long ago in the past, always been pretty similar. If you see it, I'd say grab it, it will definately get you going. But its not the cleanest of highest. Left both of us pretty loopy the next day...

:/

sounds like dimethyl. High dose Meth is the only amphetamine that makes your arm hairs stand up while you get that intense skin tingle.