BL Travel Guide: A Locals Guide to YOUR TOWN!

Shuttle%20astronauts%20large.JPG

Miami mother fuckerrrrs! While you are all freezing in the snow, we are whoring it up on the beautiful beaches.

I see your Tech N9ne.

KCMO here

This should really be over in N&S social, but I'll let it marinate here until I get back.

howcome? this isnt just for the US...i wanna see what part of the world is checkin in i know we got alot of aussies...what else?

Chemist..isnt atmosphere from minnesota?

Miami mother fuckerrrrs! While you are all freezing in the snow, we are whoring it up on the beautiful beaches.

god damn you. my sister lives in Boca. I am going to move there, because I love fishing and latin women love me.

actually I am going to try to visit her as I do annually for Spring Break.

god damn you. my sister lives in Boca. I am going to move there, because I love fishing and latin women love me.

actually I am going to try to visit her as I do annually for Spring Break.

I attend FAU, so I"m pretty familiar with Boca. You need to visit for spring break. It's fucking awesome at this time of year.

I attend FAU, so I"m pretty familiar with Boca. You need to visit for spring break. It's fucking awesome at this time of year.

holy shit, I was this close [ ] to going to FAU.

I used to be pretty good at football despite doing drugs heavily in high school and they wanted ME OF ALL PEOPLE to play for them. I think it was because they like just started their football team that year?

I used it as an excuse to drive down there and check everything out. lol @ the Owls

Yep...Marion got up there and sang his own original song titled "The Bitch Set Me Up"

:D