• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football BL Pick'Em League Vs Deuce Deuce.. 2022

As the only one to accurately predict the super bowl I call bragging rights for the remainder of '23

Yeah @Mysterier aside from your kc bb Post from Tuesday I don't see anyone choosing KC after conference championship round. Maybe someone chose before. I require PROOF to be denied my bragging rights ;)

Unless you're talking about like, the whole country, then yeah I guess I probably wasn't the only one.

actually scoring > saying you'll score

congrats to the post-season big winner @Mysterier! and congrats to @deficiT for being the only other person to get the superbowl right.

superbowl
deficiT 1-0
Mysterier 1-0
alasdairm 0-1
JackARoe 0-1
mal3volent 0-1
neversickanymore 0-1
TheLoveBandit 0-1
VerbalTruist 0-1

cumulative scores
@Mysterier 14-2
@deficiT 12-4
@neversickanymore 12-4
@OpiateKiller 10-4
@alasdairm 8-4
@JackARoe 8-6
@Mr. Krinkle 8-4
@VerbalTruist 8-6
@mal3volent 4-9
@TheLoveBandit 4-4

note: there did not appear to be a bonus pick this week so you either won a point or not.

what a great season of football! nice job everybody. as is typical most years, a lot of people who take part in this thread are betting at picking winners than professional pundits. that said, we're not picking against the spread so that's a factor.

no matter! roll on next season!

hopefully many of you will play again and, fingers crossed, maybe some of you will step up and actually score a week or two? we live in hope.

alasdair