bl addiction

he knows his shit about uppers...

you try binging on adderall and sitting on bl all day. see if you dont come up with 450 posts eh?

also, whats the harm if he posts in EVERY THREAD... i mean, isnt EVERY THREAD there for the SOLE PURPOSE of being responded to? isnt that WHY you make a thread?

they evidently think my input is useless because they are extremely god-like individuals.

Oh shit, my edgy mind misinterpreted the OP's intentions of this being a joke?
WTF. Sorry I get strung out around this time. Okay...if you guys still think im an asshole, <^>, I really don't care and im going to continue to post due to the fact I have just as much right as you. So, get used to me, or flame me, I really don't give two shits, because it's just text. Thats so 14 years old.
pz

ctr

Last edited:
center... My advice to you is to limit your posts to threads like these to like ~5. The more you post the more of an incentive it is for them to bug you about what you're saying. I personally have never read anything you've posted but I did notice you had an absurd amount of posts in some forums. I would never take the time to make a thread about it though, unless you were just saying something REALLY REALLY dumb in each and every post.

Which was not the case. At all. Some were goofy, but not at all illogical.

Center, I will admit that I did wonder why you were posting in so many threads last night. You had the last post in practically every thread on the front pages of ED, OD and DC. Your posts were thankfully not all irrelevant, or misinformed, but your enormous posting rate is quite noticable.

If you have a problem with people commenting on it, then do not reply to such threads as this since you just put more fuel on the fire so to speak.

I understand your wish (tweak induced or not) to post, but perhaps you might ellicite less responses in this thread if you cut back a bit and posted when you had something a bit more elaborate to respond with than some of your posts so far?

Center:

Anger Management + Drug Rehabilitation.

Stems'n seedz:

You're funnier than I thought

Vegan:

Dejales, son jovenes y tontos. Algun dia aprenderan ... :)

Anyone else?

Ninjetic:

You're funny too: " I need to go sedate myself now with a whole lot of drugs unless you want to face the wrath of a complete luntatic with a bat covered in razor wire."

That's all.