bl addiction

who fucking cares?! its just an internet message board...cant he post where he damn well pleases?! Jesus christ! this place is like running with psycho drug users with nothing better to do than bitch.. Even my fucking self is doing it! arguh

Awesome. I was actually just talking to center not 15 minutes ago. I was telling him how I think MDMA and 4-MMC make you gay.

I remember his brief stint as mod of every fucking thing.

That was center, right?

Yep. So funny. He seems like an alright guy just a lil self righteous sometimes. :D

i think BOBL would be an awsome place for this thread!
cant believe i didnt find this one when i was archiving!! haha

I nominate this for BoBL.

Damien - be careful with Center. He is an absolute succubus. I talked to him by phone awhile back when he was suicidal. In return, I received invasive questions about my IQ (which I do not disclose, EVER) and insults calling me stupid and that I must be embarrassed about my IQ since I wouldn't tell him what it is. :\

Thanks for the heads up. I've actually been having a lot of fun talking to him but I can see those above scenarios occurring with his personality. When he starts to get all serious like that that's when I start to act ridiculous.

WHO THE FUCK CARES DAWG????????????????

WHY ARE YALL EVEN TALKING? WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU IF SOMEBODY YOU DONT KNOW POSTS ALOT???

Yall a bunch of dumb fucks if this is what kind of shit you care about. all of yall STFU and chill out.

Peace...
The lot of yer calm down or this British hippie's gonna come down there and make sure you do... And you don't think that's scary? Oooh you're wrong!! 8)

I think centers a complete and utter faggot, he looks like one too according to his avatar. Who gets sooky over the Internet? Silly boy, go outside, there's a life out there you know..

That's my 2 cents :)

Dont laugh. I have a serious purse addiction. I take a lot to Goodwill and then they multiply like rabbits. I even MAKE purses. arrrrghhh

I'm totally addicted to this marvelous forum which is BL.