• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Biggest Buzz Kills

when you're totally fucking tripping out and everyone else is fine. i had a couple ecstasy pills, and one minute im fine.. loving everyone. And the next - im seeing my own funeral. Let me tell you.. i never touched ecstasy again, but i found many substitutes ... :D

nodding out and suddenly your girl wants to bang, you try despite the fact you know it is futile, then shes all "ugh you cant get it up? thats okay......"

makes me feel like less of a man, let alone buzzkilling

Coulndt have a better example then that.

Maybe when taking your last hit of whatever and realizing the stash is gone.
Police in any way.

When people don't take the hint that I don't feel like talking. When I'm high, I like to sit there and just enjoy it with quiet.

1) Police.
2) People who can't handle their substances.
3) Paranoid people.
4) Careless people.

Having your room smell like shit cause you were smoking weed with matches.
Having a hot girl hit on you but your too fucked up too pursue.
Having a crack rock and no ash!!!
Pharmacist being a dick and witholding needles despite the fact that this practice has led to higher rates of disease and infections.
Buying a beer only to google and find out that the alcohol content is like 4 percent so you know you won't get drunk and you just spent a bunch of money on 30 cans of bottled water.
Having the money to buy drugs but not pay your cell phone bill so you can't call your dealer.

Last edited:
^ahh, that's when you search the couch for change to go use the last payphone in town to call your guy....Of course, you cant call him when you get there to let him know youre there so youre pretty much screwed, unless he delivers to you or you have enough to make a phone call from near the spot where you plan to meet him!

Ive had some real phone issues before where I had no mobile, and the only pay phone was a mile from the spot, I barely had any gas, the list goes on....

Going through all that, and then finally getting your shit, then you go home and do it and barely get high! Man, that's even worse!

2) People who can't handle their substances.

A-fucking-Men. I don't want to be spending my acid trip making sure someone doesn't kill themselves... yes, that has happened. Or babysit someone a first time weed smoker who tries to keep up with stoners. Or, my personal least favorite, having to deal with vomiting and crying girls who are in their current situation because they tried to go toe to toe, shot for shot, with the guys.

Having your room smell like shit cause you were smoking weed with matches.

Got two brothers that are cheap asses and steal my lighters constantly. Been smoking with matches for like 2 days. My room smells like sulfur ass. And my bubbler is starting to taste terrible.

Or, my personal least favorite, having to deal with vomiting and crying girls who are in their current situation because they tried to go toe to toe, shot for shot, with the guys.

One of the sexiest girls I've had a thing with to date had this exact problem. Shed get all drunk and just cry for hours for no reason. First text book grenade I've encountered. To bad to blue eyes blonde hair nice thick booty an sexy lil titties. Lol

worst buzz kill i ever had, apart from getting popped...

definitely the time when i went to my evening microbiology lab completely stoned and found out that the final was due THAT NIGHT, and not 2 days from that date as i had thought. i had to rush home and do about 70-80% of the remaining work on that bitch while high outta my mind. scanned it in and sent it to the prof via email at around 11:55pm. my grade was shaky BEFORE that. luckily it didn't ruin me, cause i thought for sure i was toast.

Rolling on Molly, tokin some Crys and passin blunts in the studio (Kpins in my pocket 'cause I know how to handle business), watchin an up and comer lay down some tracks when some one I thought I could trust stole one of my pills. Then one of our party, a rookie--who happens to be my boss and a guy I don't want to see get hurt--decided it was his job to polish off the whole bottle of tequila and for all intents and purposes appear to be suffering from alcohol poisoning. And of course this was after he'd swallowed a Molly that he got from *cough*...

Spent what should have been one sick night making sure my buddy didn't choke on his vomit. And the fucker doesn't even remember it, so it's not like I get any credit or anything (which isn't why I helped him... but still). I couldn't believe some of the other people in the room were willing to just let him be. As in, "look homie I think dude's had too much, I just slapped him and he isn't moving". Followed by an unintelligible grunt without even a look-back. Amazing.

When people don't take the hint that I don't feel like talking. When I'm high, I like to sit there and just enjoy it with quiet.
Then that's what you need to communicate to whomever (did I use that right?) you're getting high with, man. You should never feel bad for sayin, "hey man, I'm just diggin this silence right now, peaceful, huh?" And then if they continue to talk you just say, "Shut the fuck up homie I'm chillin" Or whatever vernacular you speak in amongst your peers.

^ They always are. Howzabout the shitheads who say they can get whatever drug for drastically below retail and then when you ask them to come through it's always, "...uggghh, dude didn't answer"

Whenever I have to drop a urine at my shitty MMT clinic, always on the worst possible days they could've made me drop...

Sitting in a party or out in a club a things kicking off. even worse when its your friends and you have to get involved.

Whenever I'm tryna post on b.l. and it so happens to be 1230 and down for maintnance.
Happens every night

When you go to your families house for the holidays with two dates and your grandma gives you the old stink eye and won't let you at the sideboard.

When your at work and your dealer comes through to eat or have a drink and overtly talks about things left to be said behind closed doors.

When your "renting" your car and the bundle is week and you have no transport to get more.