Big Pharma Company Jacks Up Price of Overdose Life Saver by 1100%: Now, More People Will Die

They don't seem to mind importing cocaine and heroin.....

RedRum OG;11519851 said:
Damn. This is the saddest thing I've seen in a minute.

Back in the day I had one of those little things of naloxone from the needle exchange and it literally saved 3 lives. Without it, those junkies would be dead, dead as fuck.
I've been brought back 5+ times with exchange naloxone. damn fentanyl cut dope...

whats going on in the picture? that isnt a life-less hand, the poor kid simply gave up on trying to shoot mentos and ice breakers!

I'm with the Aussie guy. As a citizen of the (ugh) Commonwealth, we just cannot fathom the idiocy we see in American politics. Especially health care. Even our Jeovah's Witness Prime Minister would be against something like that and it would make national news etc.

The French really went too far in their influence on America becoming the antithesis of Britain.

THE_REAL_OBLIVION;11529295 said:
Even our Jeovah's Witness Prime Minister would be against something like that and it would make national news etc.

Lol what? Jeovah's witness prime minister? Who's that?

Stephen Harper might be some evangelical baptist, but in the eyes of most Canadians, even some who are realizing their error of voting "conservative" just for a change are regretting of giving a majority government to this science hating creationist fascist piece of shit with Lego hair. He and his clique are just as batshit insane as Jeovah's Witnesses that's what is happening.

THE_REAL_OBLIVION;11530255 said:
Stephen Harper might be some evangelical baptist, but in the eyes of most Canadians, even some who are realizing their error of voting "conservative" just for a change are regretting of giving a majority government to this science hating creationist fascist piece of shit with Lego hair. He and his clique are just as batshit insane as Jeovah's Witnesses that's what is happening.

[video=youtube;rz0GDSrkw-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz0GDSrkw-Q[/video]

Thankfully british conservatives don't tend to be very religious unless they're back benchers, but hey, crazy right wing people be crazy and right wing everywhere aye?

Hah, that was delicious, and unfortunately just the tip of the iceberg. The difference here is that the traditional tories here were destroyed in a corruption scandal in 92 leading to a very nice golden age for canada under the Libs, but the problem is they also got caught up in an even bigger corruption scandal in 2004 or so. The NDP is now the official opposition but at the cost of them "conservatives" getting majority. I blame your unefficient british parliamentarism ;p But really I say Conservative with brackets because the current conservative party is remnants of the Progressive-Conservative Party (classic tories) who had only 3 seats left thorough all the 90's and early 2000's that were eaten up by extreme right wing parties like the Canadian Alliance which Harper was the head of and of the Reform Party. Be weary of anything called "Alliance" in politics.

But so far our healthcare system hasn't changed...which also sucks because there is always room for improvement, but they cut away at everything following the religion of cutting public services for the sake of cutting services...i'm thankful to know that he's gone by 2015 assuredly...it's the damage he can do until then that's bleak.

It's bad news in Britain too :( 2010 was the first conservative government since 1997, they're in a coalition with the liberal democrats but that has not softened the blow at all, the lib dems whored themselves out for a referendum on the alternative vote voting system, which flopped because it came after they with the conservatives increased university tuition fees from 3k a year to 9k a year, something that the lib dems had not only promised not to do but also promised to abolish tuition fees entirely. Suprisingly selling all their morals away purely for a chance to get a voting system that would allow more lib dems into government did not win them the support that they needed to pass a new voting system that would let more lib dems into government. They with the conservatives have continued just shitting on working and middle class people, cutting health care budgets, police budgets, increasing VAT, decreasing the amount the top tax bracket have to pay, introducing a spare bedroom tax which basically just hits working class people on housing benefits.

I'm thinking that it's impossible that the torys win the 2015 election since they didn't even have a majority last time round, only problem is the new labour leader is not very charasmatic and that's the sole reason Gordon Brown the last leader of the Labour party lost the election, he literally had no time to do anything wrong but the media hounded him and made jokes about how he couldn't smile.... the most important feature in a politician of course... We shall see, this is the best chance that someone like Ed Miliband will get to be prime minister, he's got very strong union ties which is how he won the race for leadership of the party (the unions get a disproportionate voting power compared to other party members) and he is generally known for being true to the roots of the labour party before Tony Blair basically made it a centre party. But it's important not to count your chickens before they hatch, he has yet to actually propose any policies of his own just yet.

As for lib dems, they have now become a joke, they scored highest in the polls leading up the last election than they have for decades but they still somehow managed to lose seats... I wouldn't be suprised if this term will end the relevance of their party for good let alone for the next 20 years, certainly anyone going to university from now on and anyone who has children going to university won't forget their just out right lies. And to think that people were vaguely contemplating the fact that they would take over as the main opposition to the conservatives from labour almost 3 years ago to the day.

Your lib dems seem to me like the kind of saboteurs that the New Democratic Party is here....interesting how your analysis of the UK situation is a kind of mirror image of here, just change the names, and a couple circumstances and it reads almost the same.... Here the Liberals lost power in 2006 to a very minority "conservative" party because the new Liberal Party leader (who was the minister of economy during the extremely prosperous 90's and early 2000's) was judged to not have any charisma by the "left" and center while "balls-less" and "anti-american" (LOL) by the "conservative" newspaper people. The media..IT'S SICKENING. So instead we got a british crown loving drone with no actual policy for anything and a hatred of science that's quite something. His "biggest" achievements might be recognizing "unofficially" that Quebec forms a nation within a united canada, which because it wasn't even a law or a project or anything nobody remembers him for and bringing back the "Royal" in the Canadian Air Force Name....lol, everything else has been native destroying, french AND english canadian enslaving (english canadians hardly remember they also revolted in upper canada in 1837....it might be like 5% of them know about it....very weird..) scientist-stifling, church-peddling BS.

Okami;11536439 said:
he literally had no time to do anything wrong but the media hounded him and made jokes about how he couldn't smile.... the most important feature in a politician of course...

We had a guy running for president get practically assassinated in the media because he screamed during a rally.

this is really fucked up this drugs has saved my life and many others. i know medial professions will always have it but the addicts wont because of harm prevention groups not being able to afford it. some people don't last and by the time the ambulance comes its too late