• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
the dosing is def weird . low doses are like caffeine and ritalin mix.
middle doses are almost exactly like addies
high doses gets into almost a psychedelic slow mo yet over tweaked...

i would say 30-50 mgs for newbs. or a light functional dose for daytime and/or adhd
50-100 mgs is med dose which will be pretty stimulating. relaxed yet on the go feeling.
100-300 mgs is a lot. and with a tolerance its not too crazy, but after about 250 mgs the fx just dont do much else.

def a 8/10 . great for ADHD. seems less damaging to the body than my adderall.
cons. tolerance,addiction, and just overall no info on long term use.

^Not in my experience but I've always gotten very pure product. Mabey a batch with impurities could cause this odor you speak of

So Erowid doesn't have anything on doses, roa, and duration of effects,,can someone kindly give me a rundown? Also,,how much serotonin would it release ? I know there's no definitive answer but compared to say other drugs that release Serotonin.
Cheers

150mg bombed = 14 hrs of stim, sexy euphoria for a few hours that peters off, achy next day

velmwend said:
If I were to take 100mg, would my partner suspect me of 'being on sutin' ?

A person you have to hide drug use from is probably not someone you should be having sex with.

ebola

A person you have to hide drug use from is probably not someone you should be having sex with.

ebola
What? I bet more than half of all bluelighters either had or still have to hide the full extent of their drug use from their partners. Some partners are just not tolerant to drugs, and I know if I had to choose between admitting my drug use and losing my beloved partner OR continue hiding it from her (because it currently does not interfere with my quality of life and am no addict), surely the latter.

To answer velmwend's question. 4-FA is probably one of the best drugs to take if you want to feel high and yet look normal. It's possible to not look physically tweaked on 100+mg, problem could be dilated pupils though.

So Erowid doesn't have anything on doses, roa, and duration of effects,,can someone kindly give me a rundown? Also,,how much serotonin would it release ? I know there's no definitive answer but compared to say other drugs that release Serotonin.
Cheers

When I insuffilated 2 10mg dexedrines and 60mg of mdma it reminded me almost exactly of insuffing 50-70mg of 4fa.

Does that answer your question? :)

What? I bet more than half of all bluelighters either had or still have to hide the full extent of their drug use from their partners. Some partners are just not tolerant to drugs, and I know if I had to choose between admitting my drug use and losing my beloved partner OR continue hiding it from her (because it currently does not interfere with my quality of life and am no addict), surely the latter.

To answer velmwend's question. 4-FA is probably one of the best drugs to take if you want to feel high and yet look normal. It's possible to not look physically tweaked on 100+mg, problem could be dilated pupils though.

Thanks for the advice, Bluespeed. :)

how longs the comeup? oral---found it

Would people be able to tell after an 80mg dose?

Last edited:
I can pass for sober on 80mgs other than being abnormally talkative. 100mgs and up leaves me with dilated pupils and terrible cotton mouth which are usually a dead give away. I always bought a big bag of jolly ranchers when I received my 4-FA, they were the only thing that helped with my dry mouth

Last edited:
Do not take 4-FA if you are on Celexa!

^^...and i would advise you NOT to take it for the purpose you describe...it dumps serotonin almost like mdma...so being on trazadone and celexa will diminish the effects and might even hurt you (serotonin syndrome)....
I have a friend on 10mg/day celexa. We took 4-fa this last weekend, which i thought would be safe since he has supposedly taken mda while on celexa without incident. My gal and I ate about 140mg, and just to be safe my buddy started off with only 75mg. He quickly got quite a bit higher than us, and his high gradually progressed to something resembling serotonin syndrome - he became very feverish and sweaty, spaced out, his heart rate was definitely faster than it should have been for that dosage, and he vomited several times throughout the evening. His reaction was idiosyncratic, to say the least, and we have now concluded that this is not a safe combination! If he had taken as much as us, we probably would have spent the evening in a hospital.
Just want to get the word out so this doesn't happen to anyone else. We thought it would be fine since 4-fa seems like a milder serotonin releaser than something like mda (which didn't cause this kind of reaction for him), but for whatever reason, it did not combine safely with celexa for him.

I have a friend on 10mg/day celexa. We took 4-fa this last weekend, which i thought would be safe since he has supposedly taken mda while on celexa without incident. My gal and I ate about 140mg, and just to be safe my buddy started off with only 75mg. He quickly got quite a bit higher than us, and his high gradually progressed to something resembling serotonin syndrome - he became very feverish and sweaty, spaced out, his heart rate was definitely faster than it should have been for that dosage, and he vomited several times throughout the evening. His reaction was idiosyncratic, to say the least, and we have now concluded that this is not a safe combination! If he had taken as much as us, we probably would have spent the evening in a hospital.
Just want to get the word out so this doesn't happen to anyone else. We thought it would be fine since 4-fa seems like a milder serotonin releaser than something like mda (which didn't cause this kind of reaction for him), but for whatever reason, it did not combine safely with celexa for him.

Or a few days of him not even awake, just surviving on oxygen,fluids,and plenty of other stuff being pumped into him...
Even if you have taken anything that releases serotonin and you are on Celexia, or ESPECIALLY AN MAOI Before and had no problems, NO MATTER HOW LOW THE DOSE IS , DON'T DO IT!

Last edited:
I was going to make a new thread about this, but thought I'd better ask here and see if anyone has covered this yet: Has anyone discovered a way to buffer the caustic effects of 4FA on sensitive tissues? I've heard reports of ulcers after long-term oral use, and have seen it cause damage (unknown whether this damage is temporary or not at this point..) to the rectum and seminal vesicles of those plugging it for over a week.

A friend of mine is coming across a rather large amount, and we're going to be flooded with it for quite awhile, and in the interest of harm reduction I was hoping to figure out how to offset the caustic effects of 4FA with some kind of buffer - similar to how baking soda can buffer acidic substances.

I've noticed that vaping the 4FA is the only ROA that hasn't caused noticeable irritation after prolonged use.. any thoughts?

Rectal use of 4fa and 4fma both were irritating. I think the best bet is to parachute them orally no chemical burn.

In order to do what you are proposing, you must find the pH of a 4FA soltuion, and then balance it to neutral human levels (whatever the ph blood range). I happen to think that this not a pH imbalance, and is merely the caustic properties of the chemical. If you find it is a pH differential, just measure and neutralize!

But really, I recommend it orally, not as quick come, a bit smoother, and it lasts longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.