• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received some 4-fa recently. It appeared very white in nature, sort of fluffy and a little sticky.

2 days ago, I took 50mg, and put it in a glass of water and downed it. Then went to work as usual.

For the first 3-4 hours felt a small sense of euphoria, very nice, music was more interesting than normal for sure. After that I still felt like I had a bit more energy than normal.

After returning home (t +/- 8 hours) I had felt like the effects had completely worn off, and was even feeling a bit tired, but I noticed my heart rate was still at about 90bpm, which is a bit high as I am normally about 60bpm while resting. My heart seemed to feel like it was overall beating harder than normal, and was a little dis-comforting.

Seemed weird that the cardiac effects out lasted the euphoric and energetic effects. Par for the course?

Okay, I now redosed about 5 five times in smaller amounts, as usual it turned out redosing 4-fa isn't worth it much, as I never reached even close to the initial high after the first dose. I've noted a new side-effect that I've never noticed before.
When I was high, I would be thinking very fast, coming up with these brand new ideas, theories. Every word the person I was talking to said reminded me of something and it just felt like thoughts are running through my head with extreme speed. But I had quite a problem with shot-term memory. And I mean, not just a little, it was close to ruining my experience. Whenever I'd come up with this idea to say something or whatever, I started talking and suddenly forgot about it. Also when my friend spoke more than 3 sentences of something, I'd forget what we were talking about. Over and over again. So annoying. Anyone else experienced that?

Another (side) effect noted. My eyes literally look different and change colour, starting somewhat later when the intense effects and feelings already diminished. Weird shit starts happening. First of all, my pupils don't just get big and then small again as they would with most substances. They freak out. Get really big and then really small in a second for no apparent reason, get in weird shapes and yeah... Then after 6 hours of last dose (and after an hour of sleep) they change from the usual grey-blue with a greenish outline to completely green eyes. Fucking amazing. :D

Really? I'm having a monologue? :D hah, I guess I'm the only person still interested in this stuff.

Oh I'm interested. Just haven't tried any yet.

I have 3 grams but no scale yet...
What would you recommend a good starting dose is?

Does piracetam potentiates 4-FA?
I would also like to know this.

Ive always had 50-80mg but it wasnt euphoric, just a clear stim. Others have often done 120mg for euphoria. Might try that soon.

So I have come to the conclusion that the 4-fa I got (which is a bit grainy) is cut because dosages of about 300 mg feels to me like 150mg of pure. I have not had pure but i assume this from reports. I know taking 380 should be overkill but its just very euphoric and euphoria last about 3 hours while stim lasts about 9 in total (including the euphoric time). So just my 2 cents.

QUESTION:

Does Baking Soda have the same effect on 4-fa as it would other amphetamines? Also what would this do to the exp? would it make it shorter with a biggger rush? I generally dont like rushes that come with mephedrone or MDMA and love the slow come up of 4-fa. If I decide to dose 400mg (about 200mg with my batch), would it make the come up way more intense rather than ease into it. I want to prolonge the euphoric stage as much as possible

Thanks.

I have recently received a new batch of 4-FA myself, and I have the same ( I think ) problem that you are describing. In the picture I'm adding you can see the white fluffy, very good quality 4-FA in the capsules, whereas in the other bag is the new batch. both were tested positively 4-FA with no other active ingredients but no purity percentage is given by the dutch testcenters on RC's .

http://i42.tinypic.com/2qtdfk7.jpg

please add your thoughts on this, I currently don't have time to test them personally. still wondering what you guys think about it.

Ive always had 50-80mg but it wasnt euphoric, just a clear stim. Others have often done 120mg for euphoria. Might try that soon.
I would take 200mg, and mix it with other stuff usually haha. The less you dose, the more it's a classic stim, the more you dose, the closer it feels to (a very speedy) MDMA

Hey everyone, I was wondering how your comedowns usually are from 4fa?
I used it as a study aid, 10/20mg oral, and after reading that thread on another forum I noticed a bad headache the day after. The thread on the other forum basically said that 4fa is neurotoxic (someone says so).
The first times it didn't notice any headache, then I read that topic :)D) and I noticed the headaches the day after. It happens to me if I use 4fa 2/3 times in a week, or even just one, so I think I'll switch to something else for my study sessions.

Hey everyone, I was wondering how your comedowns usually are from 4fa?
I was just going to write this now.

In total I had this substance 5 times. With smallest dose being 50mg and largest 500mg (with 100mg lines every 2-3hours). And sadly I have to say the comedowns are really bad for me. Worse than good (bad) old meph.
The worst of all is the pain in nose, for the following week. I had it on sunday and still have clogged nose right now and had some bleeding, from 150mgs. But of course that's my thing that I can't resist snorting, if you eat it that's a big plus. Still, I'd always feel totally energyless and in bad mood the next day. There probably isn't any extra side effect compared to any other stim, but those common are really pronounced here.
In fact I'm unsure whether this substance is worth it for me. I still have a gram left and don't really look forward to use because I don't feel any euphoria whatsoever, just very talkative and speeded up, and the crash lasts about as long as the good effects.. hmhm.
I think I'll like 4-MEC, gonna try it next week

^yup, this is quite like my experience. I don't understand all the euphoria people are talking about on 4fa, maybe we have different definitions of euphoria or I might be spoiled from the over-use of mephedrone, which gave me the ultimate amazing euphoric feeling. But I have to say I quite like the fact that there's little to no mental comedown from 4fa (feelings of emptiness and depression etc), even though the physical side isn't pretty either.

Today one my friend received a batch of brown/"salmon" coloured 4-FA...! Never heard of it anywhere so obviously I ask, is it even 4-FA? Maybe cut with something, but it is consistenly slightly brown and also seems more crystalic, my own batches were a bit more like dust..

He also ordered some 3-FA which looks exactly like the old 4- but smells less intense.

I don't feel like trying that brown one myself really to check effects.

Ok so I have expericence with 4fa twice and the first time I already had mdpv in my system and didn't get to feel the actual effect.. me and my boyfriend and his friend did it last weekend about 150mg we thought it might be a fun way to move our furniture into our new place...it was pretty euphoric for about 3hours150mg and then speedy...we redosed late into it ...good expeirence overall..had suttle visuals even. We just got a gram of 4fastuff in the mail today; we plan on taking 200mg and redosing 3hrs into it..

4-FA tested by police officers

I had a bag of 4-FA (produced to a very high quality) tested by some police officers a short while back. It came back negative to all their tests. I can only assume which tests were tried but I'm fairly sure they tried all they had on hand (rich county outside NYC, I'm sure they had the gamut).

So, for me and my batch, it seems it will test negative to at least methamphetamine and cocaine. I am unsure if it is common for them to test for amphetamine or adderall as well, so I can't say whether or not it will pass for these.

A warning. It is also possible that many batches of 4-FA contain some unreacted amphetamine. Likewise 4-FMA can (apparently from what I have gleaned from this site and other sources) might very well contain some unreacted methamphetamine, and therefore test positive even if pure 4-FMA would not. So be very careful and don't assume it won't test positive just because mine didn't. By the way they had the powder for about 90-120 minutes. I don't know what tests they did but they didn't send it away because I was given the powder back. Probably the litmus style simple street tests.

Best of luck to you all! Especially those with legal encounters! By the way knowing a bunch of random scientific sounding words and chemical names and anecdotes regarding nootropics can be a helpful thing when trying to explain a mysterious bag of white powder. Might be worth a few hours of study and writing up a little cheat sheet to try to memorize some of. I wouldn't go so far as to say mislabel the bags when taken out of your house, but leaving them labeled with a shorthand version (my bag had 4A on it on a little sticker, no hyphen or A or anything) you recognize might be a fair idea.

Other tips. Stay cool and relaxed, but play a little concerned. Make eye contact. Don't bob your head or make furtive movements when being pulled over (tell your passengers too. This is a major red flag to police officers). If you remember tell passengers to make sure everything is away (this is how I was searched and brought in. IME it is almost always someone else who gets you in trouble). Just get a plan for every case and bring it up in conversation now and again so that everyone has thought it through and knows how to act when being pulled over. Also as you pull over use that time to synchronize your stories. They had 2 officers *run* out of their car up to both driver and passenger side and start viciously (to instill fear / nervousness and make us falter) interrogating both of us simultaneously. Be prepared!

I had a bag of 4-FA (produced to a very high quality) tested by some police officers a short while back. It came back negative to all their tests. I can only assume which tests were tried but I'm fairly sure they tried all they had on hand (rich county outside NYC, I'm sure they had the gamut).

So, for me and my batch, it seems it will test negative to at least methamphetamine and cocaine. I am unsure if it is common for them to test for amphetamine or adderall as well, so I can't say whether or not it will pass for these.

A warning. It is also possible that many batches of 4-FA contain some unreacted amphetamine. Likewise 4-FMA can (apparently from what I have gleaned from this site and other sources) might very well contain some unreacted methamphetamine, and therefore test positive even if pure 4-FMA would not. So be very careful and don't assume it won't test positive just because mine didn't. By the way they had the powder for about 90-120 minutes. I don't know what tests they did but they didn't send it away because I was given the powder back. Probably the litmus style simple street tests.

Best of luck to you all! Especially those with legal encounters! By the way knowing a bunch of random scientific sounding words and chemical names and anecdotes regarding nootropics can be a helpful thing when trying to explain a mysterious bag of white powder. Might be worth a few hours of study and writing up a little cheat sheet to try to memorize some of. I wouldn't go so far as to say mislabel the bags when taken out of your house, but leaving them labeled with a shorthand version (my bag had 4A on it on a little sticker, no hyphen or A or anything) you recognize might be a fair idea.

Other tips. Stay cool and relaxed, but play a little concerned. Make eye contact. Don't bob your head or make furtive movements when being pulled over (tell your passengers too. This is a major red flag to police officers). If you remember tell passengers to make sure everything is away (this is how I was searched and brought in. IME it is almost always someone else who gets you in trouble). Just get a plan for every case and bring it up in conversation now and again so that everyone has thought it through and knows how to act when being pulled over. Also as you pull over use that time to synchronize your stories. They had 2 officers *run* out of their car up to both driver and passenger side and start viciously (to instill fear / nervousness and make us falter) interrogating both of us simultaneously. Be prepared!

Lolololololololol

Today one my friend received a batch of brown/"salmon" coloured 4-FA...! Never heard of it anywhere so obviously I ask, is it even 4-FA? Maybe cut with something, but it is consistenly slightly brown and also seems more crystalic, my own batches were a bit more like dust..

He also ordered some 3-FA which looks exactly like the old 4- but smells less intense.

I don't feel like trying that brown one myself really to check effects.

Sounds like it oxidized...

Comments, 4-FA solubility, possible cleaning method

I'm not sure there is published data on 4-FA's true color when highly pure. Not all chemicals are pristine white in their most purified forms (for instance JWH-018 is a clumpy-ish yellow when pure according to the creator Mr. Huffman. It is fairly common practice for labs to cut or otherwise bleach the color out of these chemicals before selling them due to the common customer thinking whiter means purer). It is also interesting or at the very least relevant to note that even a disgusting looking powder can easily be 96+% pure. One example that comes to mind is some JWH-018 that was a deep brown sticky goo/oil was tested and still exceeded 96% purity. So an ugly chemical does not mean highly impure. Since the total dose of 4-FA in a night can exceed a gram in some individuals it is worthwhile to note the impurities can become dangerous in these amounts. 4% impurity in a 1000 mg sample is 40 mg. 40 mg of certain chemicals can be quite damaging (I don't know which precursors are likely to be in a contaminated sample of 4-FA so I can't guess how risky this is).

You might want to try cleaning it before tossing (or consuming) it. I did some solubility tests on my 4-FA. I didn't evaporate any of the solvent so I don't have exact numbers of solubility. As expected 4-FA is highly soluble in water (30 mg into a couple mL no problem. Quick with little agitation). Somewhat unexpectedly (for someone who knows nothing of other amphetamine solubility) undried acetone (so prolly 95-96% acetone and 4-5% water) was a poor solvent. It broke up the chunks / clumps into a fine powder that is easily stuck in suspension, but when left to rest settles out. No perceptible amount has dissolved into 7.5 mL of acetone. Again, though, I did not evaporate the acetone to see how much did dissolve. It did not seem like much, though (agitated ~20 minutes, room temp acetone). And I also did an undried heptane (should be roughly equivalent to naphtha) test. The heptane didn't seem to affect the 4-FA much at all. No powder appeared to go into solution. In addition the chunks and clumps didn't even break up at all unlike in the undried acetone test. The chunks stayed firmly grouped and settled immediately after ending the stirring. Heptane was cooler than room temp (prolly as low as 50-60 degrees F) and it was agitated for at least 20 minutes with no apparent change.

So. My recommendations considering the above. Try a naphtha (preferably dried, but mine wasn't) wash first. If that doesn't leave you with a white powder try an acetone wash (preferably dried) second. If that doesn't leave you with a white powder you might want to try to dissolve your impure powder into a few mL of water. Hopefully the impurities won't be water soluble and you can decant / filter them out and evaporate the water to get back the 4-FA.

Do a test wash before throwing your whole supply in. It is best for the solvents to be dried first (look up a tek with epsom salts for the simplest method). Just take a small amount (25-30mg) and do a naphtha (or heptane if you have it, but it's more expensive) wash. Just take a small thin jar, add the 4-FA, then add a few mL of naphtha/heptane. Stir / agitate for 10-15 minutes or so. Decant or filter out the crystals at the bottom and dispose of the naphtha. The same procedure would be used for the acetone (but you might want to use a smaller amount of solvent and even have it refrigerated to reduce the 4-FA solubility as much as possible) but it will take much longer to settle and be easy to disturb when decanting. You may or may not want to test how much acetone it takes to fully dissolve 25mg of your material. This will let you know how much 4-FA you will lose for each mL of acetone you use in the wash (it should be a very small percentage, but not as small as naphtha). The 4-FA should be left on the bottom of the container (NOT IN SOLUTION) just like the naphtha/heptane wash.

A last resort is the water dissolve. It is more time consuming and probably won't help, but it may just work. Dissolve your powder in as little water as possible. Just add it drop by drop and stir until the vast majority is dissolved (hopefully leaving behind a bit of yellow / brown gunk or goo. If this works it is because the impurity was less water soluble than the 4-FA. Using as little water as possible will give you the highest chance of a pure end product. Decant or filter off the water and evaporate it (this time the 4-fa should be IN SOLUTION) to recover your 4-FA.

I hope this helps someone at some point. Solubility data at least will be helpful to some googlers eventually.

we redosed late into it ...good expeirence overall..had suttle visuals even. We just got a gram of 4fastuff in the mail today; we plan on taking 200mg and redosing 3hrs into it..

How was redosing? I have read reports that it just draws it out, does not bring back euphoria or anything? WHen did you redose during your Exp? I have redosed once while peaking (not the best time to redose I realize) and didnt seem to do much but I did not redose a large amount, probably like 1/6 of the amount I initially took.

Also, anyone combine with tyrosine? Thinking about trying this when I do another trial soon. Will comment back later!

Status
Not open for further replies.